reallovesexdolls.com

We just ordered our 1st

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Kentucky Couple
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

We just ordered our 1st

Post by Kentucky Couple »

Wife and I have been looking into getting a companion for over a year now and we just placed our order the other night for a RLSD.
We decided to get a custom doll seeing that we wanted our girl to be unique as we are!
We decided on 140a, #59 Head, enhanced mouth, blue eyes, #9 hair, fixed and standing.
Super happy that we get a extra head so we picked head #141 with green eyes and hair #6

Should we have two names seeing that we got the extra head?

J & J

We will also post pics once she arrives!!

Urdor Izajar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: We just ordered our 1st

Post by Urdor Izajar »

Congratulations to you and your wife!

As far as names go, I use separate ones. To me each is their own personality and shouldn't be confused with the other. That may be more pronounced once you and your wife start doing her hair and makeup.
#62 and #74 and #108 heads on a 140D, 155A, or 166C
Beth, Eliza, Nikki

Bob Ross speaks to me when I'm doing makeup. He says "Don't mess up or your going to have to put a happy tree there."

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Congrats on the purchase. I would personally go with two names, but thaat's me. I guess you will both decide once they are there with you.

Also, nice to see a couple talking and making decision, rather than the usual guy wants/buys doll and wants to know how to hide it from partner. So well done to you both.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi and CONGRATULATIONS!

You'll find that you either like one head or not the other or you'll like different heads and have to alternate as to which toy lady you've got looking at you each day. No doubt one will have to visit her mother for a while whist the other takes her place.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Kentucky Couple
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Urdor Izajar wrote:Congratulations to you and your wife!

As far as names go, I use separate ones. To me each is their own personality and shouldn't be confused with the other. That may be more pronounced once you and your wife start doing her hair and makeup.

Thank you! We are super excited!
We went to Victoria’s Secret today and got matching panties n bras.
Wife also wears xs so everthing we get will fit her and our girl. :thumbs_up:

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Fascinating. I'm very curious to know what happens if one of you prefers one head while the your partner prefers the other.

Kentucky Couple
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

JunkGuy wrote:Fascinating. I'm very curious to know what happens if one of you prefers one head while the your partner prefers the other.
I let her pick which size doll and first head then I got to pick the free one plus I got to pay for everything. Lol

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Kentucky Couple wrote:
JunkGuy wrote:Fascinating. I'm very curious to know what happens if one of you prefers one head while the your partner prefers the other.
I let her pick which size doll and first head then I got to pick the free one plus I got to pay for everything. Lol

Lol..had to laugh at that sentence. But hey, you get your wife and a doll. Sounds a reasonable trade-off to me ;)

Kentucky Couple
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Maviarab wrote:
Kentucky Couple wrote:

Lol..had to laugh at that sentence. But hey, you get your wife and a doll. Sounds a reasonable trade-off to me ;)[/quote

We tried the extra real girl in the bedroom a few times and it’s been a total disaster! Soon we won’t have to worry about getting anyone pregnant, dealing with crazy ex’s, having our stuff stolen and getting our heart broke. All of those have happened to us while trying to have a gf.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Welcome and congratulations with your first doll :)

Dolls can be a very interesting element to add to a sexual relationship, it lets everyone live out a fantasy but leaves out the guilt and jealousy. A win win for couples. I sold this exact doll secondhand to a couple living close to me, and last I heard it was a great success.

I have to disappoint you though, size XS from VS will probably not fit. Reality is this is a doll with the body of a grown woman but the size of a 9-year-old, and it demands ultra small sized clothing. I have posed and put ALOT of clothes on this doll and the only piece of adult lingerie I got that fit was a 28A bra and a limited edition 2XS panty from UK brand Marks & Spencer (see photo below). Buy some safety pins and rubber bands and you can get it to fit eventually.

Kentucky Couple
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

mandos wrote:Welcome and congratulations with your first doll :)

Dolls can be a very interesting element to add to a sexual relationship, it lets everyone live out a fantasy but leaves out the guilt and jealousy. A win win for couples. I sold this exact doll secondhand to a couple living close to me, and last I heard it was a great success.

I have to disappoint you though, size XS from VS will probably not fit. Reality is this is a doll with the body of a grown woman but the size of a 9-year-old, and it demands ultra small sized clothing. I have posed and put ALOT of clothes on this doll and the only piece of adult lingerie I got that fit was a 28A bra and a limited edition 2XS panty from UK brand Marks & Spencer (see photo below). Buy some safety pins and rubber bands and you can get it to fit eventually.
Thank you for the heads up....

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Yeah I thought the same thing when I saw you said XS but 140cm. Was willing to let a real 140 owner speak to it though.

Dolls, except for maybe the newer ones, typically have very lithe bodies: narrower arms, legs, shoulders and torsos than most real women of same height. Even my average adult woman sized 165cm doll has exceptionally narrow shoulders (14" from side to side) and most clothing either hangs off her or has to be pinned to fit for photography. Almost all the dolls are equivalant to size 0 or 2, which is very, very thin. Only the very newest dolls get up to size 4 and maybe 6.

Kentucky Couple
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

JunkGuy wrote:Yeah I thought the same thing when I saw you said XS but 140cm. Was willing to let a real 140 owner speak to it though.

Dolls, except for maybe the newer ones, typically have very lithe bodies: narrower arms, legs, shoulders and torsos than most real women of same height. Even my average adult woman sized 165cm doll has exceptionally narrow shoulders (14" from side to side) and most clothing either hangs off her or has to be pinned to fit for photography. Almost all the dolls are equivalant to size 0 or 2, which is very, very thin. Only the very newest dolls get up to size 4 and maybe 6.
Wife is 4’10” 80lbs 30a but she just has a big butt for being so tiny. We buy any xxs lingerie we find for her so hopefully we have a few things that will fit our new gf. Some of the best fitting stuff has come from China and also we got a bunch of vintage little girls lingerie off of eBay.

Kentucky Couple
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

What size shoes should we get? Or are we sol on sexy hells for her?

Stars69
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Stars69 »

Cool another couple! I just did a post....we are trying to decide on things as well. Nice to see another couple having fun, I'm going to follow yas! Hopefully we make a decision today so we can purchase asap:-) Cheers!

INFORMATIONS