reallovesexdolls.com

Purple Eyes, beautiful

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
swann

Purple Eyes, beautiful

Post by swann »

https://reallovesexdolls.com/150cm-g-cup-elina/

I was wondering if you guys could get purple eyes for sale. I'd be fine buying them extra if they just don't come standard. I see that one of the Elina doll's close-up shots on her face seems to have them. It is an other-worldly beauty.

If you read the game of thrones books, Danaerys has purple eyes too. The actress wasn't comfortable with wearing contacts, so they decided it was more trouble than it was worth for the TV adaptation.

pixies4ever

Re: Purple Eyes, beautiful

Post by pixies4ever »

That might be just a light effect in the photograph, they sell pinkish ones though.

swann

Post by swann »

By the way, I really like how transparent and detailed your website is in labeling the dolls and how you can order different inserts and whatnot. I'm planning to order through your site when I do.

Other sites are ambiguous and lack options, and that makes me nervous when spending this kind of money. Thank you.

swann

Post by swann »

I'm editing this post:

Hmm, maybe that was a different type of doll I was looking at with purple eyes. Oh well, doesn't hurt to ask the suppliers, am I right? They might decide to start making them.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

You can call them Liz Taylor eyes! :D She is the only one who had that eye color! : kept her apart from the rest.a doll with those eyes could make weak in the knees! :whistle:

tman2016

Post by tman2016 »

You can get purple eyes from MannequinFan, see the thread below: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... hange+eyes

You can PM him. I have purchase 2 sets for my doll and heads and love them! You can get some very interesting styles, and they make changing the colors a snap and it is also so much easier to position the direction the doll looks. By the way, they also come with eye lids so now you can make your girl fall asleep which is amazing too!
YL155 Custom D, BB (with heads 36, 46, 88) - Mila, Jessica, and Ivana have arrived!

See the welcome topic for my dolls:http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=77559
Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=93973
More Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=93872

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by deerman »

A good recomandation :D :thumbs_up:

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Hey swann,

What do you think about these eyes. Magnetic irises from MannequinFan for quick changing?
Absolutely great in every aspect. I can only strongly recommend his great work.

By the way, thanks for the GOT info about Daenerys eyes, didn't know that. Love this show
Screenshot_20171121-161154.png
Screenshot_20171121-161154.png (410.95 KiB) Viewed 2021 times
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... ng=english

That's the thread about it
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57400
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Ups, sorry! I was some minutes too late :mrgreen:

And like tman2016 was saying, the eyelids are absolutely great as well. Seeing your doll sleeping is just only beautiful.
For me, it's like you get a head additionally
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by deerman »

Great shot! :D could fall a sleep in her arms anytine :whistle: :thumbs_up:

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

LOL

Roona
_

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

Mannequinfan does sell another type of purple eyes that are lighter in colour. I have a set and the are great. He did post them in his thread somwhere. I would highly recomned his eyes. The guys a artisan who understands the importance of eyes in our girls

swann

Post by swann »

Thanks for pointing the way to purple eyes guys.

The Game of Throne TV show is so good you really don't need to read the books. The books are real page-turners, or were when I read them, because you want to see what happens next. But since the books are about a thousand pages each it is much more time efficient to see the show and ask a reader what is different. :P

I like that they have greener green eyes. The green in the pictures of lots of dolls seems like a dull green. I'm a little surprised they didn't make hazel eyes, blue and green.

INFORMATIONS