reallovesexdolls.com

RLSD premium wigs

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

RLSD premium wigs

Post by JCnine »

Has anyone got a premium wig from RLSD before? If so, how does it compare to the standard wigs? Does massive amounts of hair fall out when you try to brush it? Is it softer and fuller than the standard wigs? I've purchased some slightly better ones from ebay that were in the $40-$60 range and noticed they were a lot better than the standard wigs. However, I'm really liking the Blair wig https://reallovesexdolls.com/blair-wig/ and can't really seem to find one on ebay (or other places!) that closely resembles this one at a decent price! I don't mind dropping $60 on a wig if it is of higher quality!
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: RLSD premium wigs

Post by Samuel_78 »

I've got three from them for Chastity, numbers #8, #10 and Stevie. So far I've had little issues with them shedding after their first wash and comb.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

KIKU
Doll
Doll

RLSD premium wigs

Post by KIKU »

I wouldn't buy anything from a company that sells rejuvenation powder for 31 dollars. There are smarter options out there
Manabu, if I'm a Doll, does that make you my boy toy???

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

KIKU wrote:I wouldn't buy anything from a company that sells rejuvenation powder for 31 dollars. There are smarter options out there
KIKU have you suddenly got a job and earning an income to spend, or do you do what Lily does and hack my CC and PP (or in this case MANABU'S ) accounts... 8O

I really got to chat with my No. 1 gal about PM'ing her tricks to you gals. :roll:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

KIKU wrote:I wouldn't buy anything from a company that sells rejuvenation powder for 31 dollars. There are smarter options out there

Thats right Kiku you tell em!!

Be smart. Dont be taken advantage of.

I shopped this vendor compared prices on many of their products and accessories and came to the conclusion their over inflated prices do disservice to dolls and doll owners. I feel the need to warn any member asking for advice on this subject.

THERE ARE SMARTER MORE AFFORDABLE OPTIONS OUT THERE
Last edited by netwit on Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Remove; Rules 10 and 12

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

I think this wig is a close match to the $11.38 eBay item:
'Fashion Women Ladies Short Full Wigs BOB Cut Pixie Style Brown Blonde Hair US #U'
> Sub-selection:
'5"-dark brown layer side fringe'
Just with a bit more curl on the tips.

The blue pink Harley Quinn wig is also priced at $60, and I see several of these listings on eBay for that exact wig for as low as $11. That one you cannot mistake the product pictures matching. I mean the seller might send a knock-off version maybe, but if you use a good seller, it should be right.

And the pricing scale makes sense. The RLSD (WM default) $40 wigs are on par with the $5-$7 eBay wigs. 50% premium would get you to $11.

Good luck on your pixie cut. :)

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

That's kind of what I was figuring. Seemed strange to sell the standard wigs for $40 a pop so I was simply questioning the $60 wigs. But hey, there was always a chance that someone may have one and be able to testify that it was significantly better quality than the standard wigs. I believe the hair is something that can make or break how real a doll can look so I don't mind dropping $60 on a wig.... as long as I LOVE IT and it's GREAT QUALITY! Always a good idea to ask questions BEFORE purchasing!
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

Endril

Post by Endril »

I get my wigs here https://www.wigs.com/ I wait till they send in my email a 30% off which they usually do for cyber Monday deals.

INFORMATIONS