reallovesexdolls.com

Mina's first official photo shoot

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!

identity001
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Mina's first official photo shoot

Post by identity001 »

Ttsp1428 wrote:I'm curious, what skin tone color is she? Looks amazing and lifelike! After changing my mind multiple times I decided on the WM165 and seeing your pictures helped solidify that decision.

I chose the Tan skin color and yeah, there is no photoshop involved in these images beyond global editing and shopping out a stand that I had to lean her against for some of the poses. I did however use some studio strobes to light her.

identity001
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by identity001 »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:Not sure how we missed this awesome post! WOW, we LOVE these incredible photos!!

Mina is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us!
Twas truly my pleasure. The students in my class have asked me if they can rent her as a model. If she were not so fragile I would have accepted their offer.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Well, just jumping on the bandwagon here, but... Beautiful photos!!! I wish I could do that. I end up using photoshop for everything - to the point of overdoing it really. But I'm pretending that's my "style" lol.

Great stuff!!!

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Snav
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Snav »

And a reminder of how far I have to go lol. Awesome shots

ortwin

Post by ortwin »

Man, you've got some serious photography talent.

identity001
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by identity001 »

ortwin wrote:Man, you've got some serious photography talent.
Well, as a student of photography that means a lot to me. I feel I still have a long ways to go though. I bought this doll to practice posing and lighting with and it has been well worth it. Though I won't deny that as a single male I take advantage of the additional benefits of the doll.

Anyway, as soon as I can figure out what the hell is wrong with my photoshop, i'll have more images to share. Can't figure out how to resize in Lightroom while maintaining ratio which photoshop will do automatically.

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

Great pics! Keep up the good work!!!
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

INFORMATIONS