reallovesexdolls.com

Delivery time

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Boobsessed
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Orders taking longer lately?

Post by Boobsessed »

Hi guys,
I'm also waiting for my first doll.
Order placed 20/12 and she was completed at the end of year. Now I'm still waiting for shipping. I must admit that it will be better to know that she wasn't finished yet than wait for the shipment confirmation. :)
I'm fairly convinced that they will make it before CHNY so I'm hammering my mailbox daily several times.

I'd like to wish much patience to all of you who are waiting for your gal

Maxwedge

Post by Maxwedge »

Ordered my WM Doll through RLSD on 11/24. Received an email on 12/05 that the doll was in production. No updates since. Checked with them this week (Mon 01/08 or Tuesday) on their website's CHAT, and they said the doll was still in production. Over a month in production? This is gonna be some special doll!
Aiko 60
Aiko 63 (×2)
Aiko 82
Dollhouse168 80cm
CLM J55
CLM J58 BBW
CLM J60P
CLM 72cm BBW Maria
CLM 100cm D cup Una Kane (w/ Una Carha head)
WM 039 Head
WM 355 Elf Head
WM 432 Head w/ ROS option (disappointing)
WM 100cm D cup Carmelita
WM M cup Torso
Piperdoll 75cm Ariel Torso
Piperdoll 75cm Akira Torso
Piperdoll 80cm Phoebe Elf TPE
Piperdoll 100cm Iris
MRL Torso (small w/penetratable nipples)
MF Easy Move Eyes

symmes

Post by symmes »

FWIW, I ran across the following article in the Washington Post recently:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/as ... story.html

The summary is that China's been cracking down on air pollution in recent months. This includes closing some factories and forcing others to upgrade their facilities (heating systems were emphasized in the article) to reduce air pollution. Such a crackdown is of course disruptive. I have no idea if it might have impacted doll production, but it's plausible that it might have. If so, a short delay in customers receiving their dolls is a small price to pay for a long-term reduction in health problems among the population that produces the dolls.

ortwin

Post by ortwin »

Maxwedge wrote:Ordered my WM Doll through RLSD on 11/24. Received an email on 12/05 that the doll was in production. No updates since. Checked with them this week (Mon 01/08 or Tuesday) on their website's CHAT, and they said the doll was still in production. Over a month in production? This is gonna be some special doll!
Maxwedge, do you mind me asking what model did you order? Maybe it's a popular one... I ordered a 170 H, not sure how popular it is.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

ortwin wrote:
Maxwedge wrote:Ordered my WM Doll through RLSD on 11/24. Received an email on 12/05 that the doll was in production. No updates since. Checked with them this week (Mon 01/08 or Tuesday) on their website's CHAT, and they said the doll was still in production. Over a month in production? This is gonna be some special doll!
Maxwedge, do you mind me asking what model did you order? Maybe it's a popular one... I ordered a 170 H, not sure how popular it is.
Was going to ask that same question about which doll everyone ordered. Might have something to do with production/completion is she is really popular.

FWIW, I ordered a 170H.

Lindzee69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lindzee69 »

Boobsessed wrote:Hi guys,
I'm also waiting for my first doll.
Order placed 20/12 and she was completed at the end of year. Now I'm still waiting for shipping. I must admit that it will be better to know that she wasn't finished yet than wait for the shipment confirmation. :)
I'm fairly convinced that they will make it before CHNY so I'm hammering my mailbox daily several times.

I'd like to wish much patience to all of you who are waiting for your gal
I ordered my "total custom doll" on 11-30-17 and probably wont get it until mid or late March - so almost 4 months :(

ortwin

Post by ortwin »

So I was updated today about passing QC, which means slightly over 4 weeks in production. At the end not bad, considering that I ordered a model which is in high demand.

EBmoist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBmoist »

Um-- Id follow up with your vendor... I ordered my WM148 on 12/16, and it was sitting at my ups store by Jan 3rd. , BUT i was getting updates at every point in the process,, Factory took 5-6 days, before i had a photo, then 2 days to my vendor, another photo of the boxing up and adding additional head to order. And then one week of shipping - And this was during last week of the year...Which is always crazy

ZebramDollImmortal
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZebramDollImmortal »

Hope your doll comes home soon, I know this pain all to well, having to wait almost one month in doll production and shipping is like losing my damn mind. When she finally get to you, may she exceed your expectations.
Celeste JY 140cm Image
Please Read my post at the bottom TY
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=94678&p=1233777#p1233777

Lindzee69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lindzee69 »

ZebramDollImmortal wrote:Hope your doll comes home soon, I know this pain all to well, having to wait almost one month in doll production and shipping is like losing my damn mind. When she finally get to you, may she exceed your expectations.
Try waiting 3 to 4 months for a custom doll! But I am sure it will be worth the wait. My order will be pushed back even more with the holiday :(

ortwin

Post by ortwin »

Lindzee69 wrote:
ZebramDollImmortal wrote:Hope your doll comes home soon, I know this pain all to well, having to wait almost one month in doll production and shipping is like losing my damn mind. When she finally get to you, may she exceed your expectations.
Try waiting 3 to 4 months for a custom doll! But I am sure it will be worth the wait. My order will be pushed back even more with the holiday :(
Well mine will be 2 months at least (standard model), it's 48 days already, not yet shipped. It's all just about mindset. Relax and don't be too eager :-)
I understand that they are quite busy at the factory, and also strict on QC, so I'm not pushing and letting them do the job properly.

Boobsessed
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Delivery time

Post by Boobsessed »

Hi guys,

I've just obtain information that my girl will arrive on Monday! :multi:

It means that from order to delivery it took 34 days.

Hopefully you all recieve your girls soon

Cheers

KeyboardCowboy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by KeyboardCowboy »

It took a little over a month for me,

I ordered her 12/21/17 Received her today 1/26/18 Got the accessories a few days earlier.

It will come, it's very much worth the wait!

swann

Post by swann »

I got the message on January 15th that my doll was in quality assurance for an eagle-eyed check and if it wasn't right it would be sent back until it does. It must have failed cause a week later I asked about it and they said it was still being shipped over from china.

But, I guess it is better that I ordered through RLSD and saved myself the hassle of receiving a damaged doll and having to reject it myself. Good decision, me! :glou:

ortwin

Post by ortwin »

So I got her today. Arrived in a very good shape (just a few very minor scratches). Looks and feels amazing, thanks RLSD and WM, terrific work.

INFORMATIONS