reallovesexdolls.com

Delivery time

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
MArch331
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Delivery time

Post by MArch331 »

This is directed towards the people at RLSD.

Out of curiosity, and I do not know if you are allowed to shed any information on this, but what other models of dolls besides the 163 cm H-Cup doll are "backed up" / in high demand? I was curious to know which other models have a large quantity being produced to meet consumer demands besides that doll.

Thanks in advance.

radishman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by radishman »

She's been stuck in customs hell for the past three days and is still in China. Something tells me that Thursday delivery date isn't gonna happen. She's so close to arriving and yet so far away.

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

I feel your pain.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

radishman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by radishman »

Man, I'm starting to think she'll never get here. Once I got that tracking # I thought the wait was over. Guess I was a little naive or ignorant to the process, never having ordered a doll before. I was under the impression they were shipped to the vendor when complete and they do their QC and ship it to us from their HQ in TX. Was really anticipating factory photos as I waited, but I guess not everyone gets those?

She's just been bounced around one customs area to the next according to the tracking. 5 days of customs in China, a day of two of customs in Japan and my last update she was in customs in Hawaii and that was 2-3 days ago, so I'm guessing another "clearance in progress" once she lands in the mainland US of A.

Obviously I'm just venting here because this process is taking a long time. Before Jasmine went viral I had planned on buying her a few years down the road, but after she did I figured why not. But by time she gets here it actually will have been a few years lol. :|

MArch331
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by MArch331 »

radishman wrote:M Was really anticipating factory photos as I waited, but I guess not everyone gets those? :|
You have to ask when you bought it or shortly after for photos in the factory, its a special request that gets added to your order.

Also customs takes a while as this is a large object that is being shipped from overseas and authorities probably want to check it for drugs and other illegal things that could be shipped out to other countries.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Hey all! You'll be happy to know WM Doll now has 6 molds of the 163cm H-cup doll (Jasmine), so extended production time for her will no longer be an issue. We are almost caught up with the onslaught of orders we had for her after the Ryan Davis video https://reallovesexdolls.com/Ryan_Davis ... 3cm-h-cup/ featuring her when she was just brand new with only one mold made. =)

Kindest Regards,
Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

That is so funny and so true.. (The video that is )

I honey pot for sure.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

radishman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by radishman »

Looks like she finally arrived at my local fed ex. Will get her after work tomorrow. Decided to wait a day just so I don't gotta explain what's in the box when I cart her inside the house.

Looks like 10 weeks from production to delivery. Was surprised how quickly she moved once she touched down in America. Went from Cali to the midwest in a day!

I went with head #200 (the Miranda 163 h-cup) so I'm very excited to finally get her home. Have had clothing waiting for her, but I imagine it's gonna be a lotta trial and error as I figure out what her size actually is. Knowing my luck everything is probably gonna be too small, so she'll probably be in the nude for a while.

Happy to no longer need to vent about the wait.

radishman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by radishman »

Planned on making a proper intro post talking about my girl, but just gonna say I'm happy she's home. Thanks RLSD!

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Just got my fedex tracking info.
fedextracking.jpg
fedextracking.jpg (56.44 KiB) Viewed 2679 times
My baby arrives Monday?!
Dare I hope that this could actually be true?!
BFF!
Instagram

radishman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by radishman »

The Messenger wrote:Just got my fedex tracking info.
fedextracking.jpg
My baby arrives Monday?!
Dare I hope that this could actually be true?!
I wouldn't count on it. Originally mine said last Thursday, but she didn't get here until a week later. Depends on your location I guess. Checking your tracking until she does get here will be torture trust me.

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

It's true!
Zenobias box.jpg
Can't wait till I get off work!
BFF!
Instagram

miZu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by miZu »

Congrats on getting your doll Messenger!

I'm currently at about 9 weeks in... But just got this message a few days ago: "Quality Assurance has approved your order to be 100% correct and it’s moved to packaging and shipping."

The long wait is almost over!
(ノ)ノ*:・゚ Yuki | 163cm 5ft4 H-cup | Head #56

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

miZu wrote:Congrats on getting your doll Messenger!
I'm currently at about 9 weeks in... But just got this message a few days ago: "Quality Assurance has approved your order to be 100% correct and it’s moved to packaging and shipping."
The long wait is almost over!
Thanks, and congrats to you to!
Mine took around the same amount of time.
Check her out.
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=100173
BFF!
Instagram

INFORMATIONS