reallovesexdolls.com

Delivery time

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
000bh1333
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Orders taking longer lately?

Post by 000bh1333 »

Dragon Universe wrote:RLSD must be much busier now? My very first order took about two and a half weeks from when it was ordered and delivered. This time it's been over three weeks and is still in production. Just wondering what the average time is now. Of course i know it is probably far busier now cause of the holidays.

Mine will have taken a total of 33 days from RLSD and part of the order still hasn't shipped.. I checked the site and some of the products say 3-5 weeks I think..

I think maybe it's just a really busy time for orders

MaydayTonight
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MaydayTonight »

It's now been over a month since I ordered mine, so I just emailed RLSD and asked for an update.

BluWolf

Post by BluWolf »

right now is very busy for RLSD an WM. to give an idea , i ordered the care kit an the cbs kit an 2 outfits. sent in message to check on things. an got a reply that some of my extra's are on back order an waiting for them to come in. as soon as the they arrive my stuff will ship out. an they will get back with me. tomorrow on the status of my girl. so if they are selling out of the extra's they sell with there dolls. then the factories must be in over drive too fill all the orders
wmdoll 140 D cm DEE/T'panga share 1/15/18

rickastley
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by rickastley »

I am at 35 days since my order was placed. No updates since 29 days ago.

Snav
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Snav »

I will be getting mine tomorrow 12/28 and placed my order 11/26 I think that’s pretty fair all things considered. She is officially stateside and I’ll have her tomorrow!!! It’s kinda crazy lol

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

rickastley wrote:I am at 35 days since my order was placed. No updates since 29 days ago.
This is unusual rickastley, what is your order number so I can check on this for you?

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Jubjub
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jubjub »

Jubjub wrote:I ordered the 156cm G-Cup on Black Friday, and I haven't received any updates about the doll yet. I noticed too that RLSD changed their line item for "production + shipping" from 2-3 weeks, to 3-5 weeks across their entire site I believe.
Just a quick update - I ordered on Nov 24 and received the doll on Dec 22. So almost a month FYI

Tylus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tylus »

I also ordered mine on 26 November (order #15187). I received the cbs kit a week later, but I’ve heard nothing on the doll yet, not even sure if it has gone into production. I sent an email to RLSD on 26 December and they replied that they would contact the factory and let me know where the order stands, but I have not heard back from them yet. I imagine that Chiniese factories shut down for a week around Christmas if they are anything like the Chinese family run businesses around here. Hopefully I’ll get word in a few days.

Tylus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tylus »

Update: I got a reply today that my order is in production, but it will probably be a couple weeks before it is shipped. No worries, I am a patient person. I’m just glad to have an update. This is actually my very first Doll, so I’ll be very excited when it does arrive.

BluWolf

Post by BluWolf »

Tylus wrote:Update: I got a reply today that my order is in production, but it will probably be a couple weeks before it is shipped. No worries, I am a patient person. I’m just glad to have an update. This is actually my very first Doll, so I’ll be very excited when it does arrive.
some here just heard today it will be 10 more day on my girl. so hopefully. i should have pic's of my girl by the end of next week. :multi: :multi: :D :angel:

rickastley
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by rickastley »

I contacted RLSD about my order and have now been notified that my doll has been approved by Quality Assurance and is moving on to packaging and shipping.

Snav
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Snav »

Well mine got hung up in customs for a day, it cleared tonight so I’m excited for tomorrow!!!

BluWolf

Post by BluWolf »

Snav wrote:Well mine got hung up in customs for a day, it cleared tonight so I’m excited for tomorrow!!!
congratz she'll be home any time now

swann

Post by swann »

Are you guys getting pictures of the dolls at the factory? Does that happen right before they ship? I think it's too early for me to worry since my order was finally accepted on Dec 4th and it went "into production" on Dec 6th.

But I'm wondering when I *should* start wondering, worrying, and asking for an update. This is my first time ordering a doll too.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

swann wrote:Are you guys getting pictures of the dolls at the factory? Does that happen right before they ship? I think it's too early for me to worry since my order was finally accepted on Dec 4th and it went "into production" on Dec 6th.

But I'm wondering when I *should* start wondering, worrying, and asking for an update. This is my first time ordering a doll too.
Dear Swann,

If photos are requested, I will send them after I have approved her. If there are issues and the QC is declined I will not send photos until any issues have been corrected. Only then, do I send you photos of your doll.

If you think you requested photos but have not received them AND your doll has been approved by QC... please email me directly at stacey@rlsdlp.com and I'll check into it immediately.

Kindest Regards, Stacey
--------------------------------

To Everyone else, IN REGARD TO THE THREAD TOPIC of "orders taking longer lately"... no, they are not. Production time is not currently delayed. There were a few days delay with FedEx after Black Friday, but that has long been alleviated.

The Average time from the date your order goes into production until it's delivered is 3-5 weeks. That is an average time, not a guaranteed time.

There are circumstances that can lengthen turn around time like:
  • -Popular body style selected. - There are only so many molds made per body and head style. If the body you ordered happens to have a lot of orders for it at the same time,
    the cue for that body will be longer than others.
  • -If there were any flags with your original order that needed verification before your order could be processed.
  • -If your doll does not pass our Quality Check and has to be sent back to be fixed. Note: this can happen multiple times before she is approved by QC to finally ship. We are extremely strict on QC.
  • -You requested changes to your doll after she was in production.
  • -There was some sort of delivery issue, like you weren't home to sign for her for example.
WM Dolls rates us as the #1 vendor in the world, so the factory is as expedient as humanly possible in creating our dolls, and we are hyper-diligent with our QC before we will allow your doll to ship. Note: WM Dolls does not allow the extensively thorough level of QC by ANY other vendor that they allow us because it is very time consuming for them (and us). We demand this level of service for OUR customers and we alone, are allowed it. We are diligently up every weeknight before it's morning in China to QC all the dolls that have been completed that day. We work hand in hand with our own dedicated staff at the factory every weeknight. We check every inch of your doll head to toe and make sure she is perfect and we won't approve her until she is. We have an extremely low rate of errors, almost none. Yes, mistakes are made on rare occasion (we are all only human) but are swiftly rectified also.

You can rest assured knowing we are doing everything we can (both at the factory and shop level) to get your doll in your arms as fast as we can, while still making and delivering the highest quality and most accurate doll we can make for you. =)

Kindest Regards, Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

INFORMATIONS