reallovesexdolls.com

Delivery time

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Orders taking longer lately?

Post by JunkGuy »

Must be the models you're ordering. If they're new/popular they could be backed up.

Ordered mine on 23rd, entered production on 28th, came out of QA on the 13th. Older model, but one with the new shrugging shoulders, hinged neck skeleton that I expected would have taken longer. (Still waiting on my QA factory photos though.)

Black Friday sale started the 23rd. If you ordered on 24th, thinking that was first hour, you're still behind others. Unless you're stating a European or Asian time.

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

I think logistics companies in China are a bit overwhelmed. I know here in the states, the big two delivery companies hire loads of seasonal help, and do a pretty fair job keeping up with the rush once orders reach U.S. shores. Had a non TDF order that took more than a week and a half to reach UPS facility in China. Shipping label created, but item never made it to UPS. I can only imagine it is a cluster muck in China.
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

I'm about halfway through my 170cm H-cup layaway, hoping to finish it out in the next week. At that point my wait will start. Not sure how popular that model is.

LokianGOP
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LokianGOP »

terabyte wrote:I'm about halfway through my 170cm H-cup layaway, hoping to finish it out in the next week. At that point my wait will start. Not sure how popular that model is.
Mine went into production on the 5th, and I'm still waiting. Gives me time to clean and prep thou.

BluWolf

Post by BluWolf »

i paid my layaway off on the 1st an my wm140 D. went in to production on the 12th. so yea there backed up a lot
wmdoll 140 D cm DEE/T'panga share 1/15/18

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

JunkGuy wrote:Ordered mine on 23rd, entered production on 28th, came out of QA on the 13th. Older model, but one with the new shrugging shoulders, hinged neck skeleton that I expected would have taken longer. (Still waiting on my QA factory photos though.)
And I've found out from RLSD that it left factory Friday night, so there's no backup at the factory for shipping, at least, not any longer than about two days. It's still in Honolulu though, so FedEx staff there is holding it up (my first order stayed in Anchorage less than a day.) I have seen no problems in China for my order.

I'm rather disappointed I can't get any QA photos though. I did ask for it in my order notes. And again on the 13th when I was notified my doll cleared QA. She was sent out the door too a little too quickly. Happy she'll arrive before Christmas, but as much as I like the idea of an RLSD QA to look things over, I trust my own eyes more.

Dragon Universe

Post by Dragon Universe »

For me my order is ready to ship now! Finally out of production, and passed QA 100%. This is going on the 5th week so I assume due to the holidays, and sales specials it is just taking a bit longer then usual. To be expected I am thinking now.

yougivelove

Post by yougivelove »

My doll came in yesterday. I received a message from RLSD with the tracking info on the same day that she arrived, which was kind of odd. Luckily I had her sent to a UPS office location, as I received a call while I was at work saying that my package had arrived.

So all in all, order created 11/13 and received on 12/18. Not too bad.

wanderer21
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by wanderer21 »

My estimated arrival date was 12/22. Now it's just up in the air and it's been in the same spot for several days. Maybe a flight issue? Has this happened to anyone else? I really distrust FedEx.
Attachments
IMG_2977.PNG
IMG_2977.PNG (98.9 KiB) Viewed 2251 times

BluWolf

Post by BluWolf »

wanderer21 wrote:My estimated arrival date was 12/22. Now it's just up in the air and it's been in the same spot for several days. Maybe a flight issue? Has this happened to anyone else? I really distrust FedEx.
if i was you i'd call fedex up to find out what it going on. there is a lot of in transit going on just for one place. an your doll hasn't left the town it was made in
wmdoll 140 D cm DEE/T'panga share 1/15/18

Lindzee69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lindzee69 »

BluWolf wrote:
wanderer21 wrote:My estimated arrival date was 12/22. Now it's just up in the air and it's been in the same spot for several days. Maybe a flight issue? Has this happened to anyone else? I really distrust FedEx.
if i was you i'd call fedex up to find out what it going on. there is a lot of in transit going on just for one place. an your doll hasn't left the town it was made in

Hope you get it :)

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

My doll experienced a similar delay/pause in shipping when she was en route around the Thanksgiving holiday. In my case, the doll then proceeded quickly home to my loving arms. It *is* frustrating, but it is *not* unusual or reason to panic.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Dragon Universe

My story here which started the post ended on a very happy note. My doll arrived 2 days early! I wasn't expecting it at all so tomorrow I will get her all prepared. I want to have a good part of the day for getting her showered, oiled and waiting till later to put on the powder. Gotta do this right since i want her to last a long time. I hope all of everyone else who has been waiting have received theirs or will soon.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Dragon Universe wrote:My story here which started the post ended on a very happy note. My doll arrived 2 days early! I wasn't expecting it at all so tomorrow I will get her all prepared. I want to have a good part of the day for getting her showered, oiled and waiting till later to put on the powder. Gotta do this right since i want her to last a long time. I hope all of everyone else who has been waiting have received theirs or will soon.
Congrats Dragon, that's great news. :thumbs_up:

I noticed you mention getting her oiled on the first day. This really shouldn't be necessary. A TPE doll is saturated with her own oil when she's new. That's why you read about all the oils leaking onto sheets with a new doll. Her oil doesn't need replacing immediately and it's actually possible to over-saturate the TPE with too much oil, causing early degradation.

Check with your vendor/manufacturer for specific instructions on oiling your doll.

Dragon Universe

Seattle Slew wrote:
Dragon Universe wrote:My story here which started the post ended on a very happy note. My doll arrived 2 days early! I wasn't expecting it at all so tomorrow I will get her all prepared. I want to have a good part of the day for getting her showered, oiled and waiting till later to put on the powder. Gotta do this right since i want her to last a long time. I hope all of everyone else who has been waiting have received theirs or will soon.
Congrats Dragon, that's great news. :thumbs_up:

I noticed you mention getting her oiled on the first day. This really shouldn't be necessary. A TPE doll is saturated with her own oil when she's new. That's why you read about all the oils leaking onto sheets with a new doll. Her oil doesn't need replacing immediately and it's actually possible to over-saturate the TPE with too much oil, causing early degradation.

Check with your vendor/manufacturer for specific instructions on oiling your doll.
Oh too late. I read in one of the threads is that is what they do after showering them a few times. She is all good now, so smooth. And now that Vega, (the other head I had which is doll head 85) has the older body. Andromeda is my GF, Vega is Andromeda's best friend. I plan to do a new post complete with photos and talk about their story a bit.

INFORMATIONS