reallovesexdolls.com

Just ordered my second doll

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
ax4tl
Active Poster
Active Poster

Just ordered my second doll

Post by ax4tl »

Just put in a new order, how long has it been taking for it go into production lately? I put in an order in october and it took a while to get into production. Once it was in production time went by pretty quick. The only bummer is that she broke exactly a month later after i received her mid november.

Snav
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Just ordered my second doll

Post by Snav »

I ordered mine on November 26, she went into production in about a week. Production took up until yesterday December 21, and now I’m just waiting for the shipping information. If you ever have a question, shoot them an email, in my experience they have been very responsive. I am starting to go crazy though!!! I want her here!! Lol have a good one

upsux
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by upsux »

Ordered a 157 on 11/09, rec'd 12/22.

mofmofmof
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mofmofmof »

what do you mean by broke? what broke?

eugeneisatard

Post by eugeneisatard »

ax4tl wrote:The only bummer is that she broke exactly a month later after i received her mid november.
Broke? So quickly? What exactly broke?

I put in my first order ever late December and am excitely waiting for mine to arrive! :D

INFORMATIONS