reallovesexdolls.com

My First Doll - total custom head and body

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: My First Doll - total custom head and body

Post by Mcupplease »

If you want to take it to the next level. You can do a scanned 3-D life size copy of someone's actual body to submit 4 conversion into a doll and it is accurate to a millimeter or two.
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

Lindzee69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lindzee69 »

Lindzee69 wrote:
kojima wrote:
indyfan wrote:Wow!

I was directed to this posting and I'm glad to hear someone is doing a project "similar" to something I had in mind. Doing a custom doll based on pictures. Good luck and keep us posted. I am interested to see how "close" or how "similar" the doll comes out to your wife. Most importantly but not limited to the "likeness" of the doll's face to her actual face.

Keep us posted and good luck!

AT RLSD was the total price $7500?
Yes. That's the price they list.

Here's a link to their fully custom option.
Alternatively, go the RLSD's site, mouse over Shop, under TPE Sex Dolls, select Customize A Sex Doll, then scroll aaaaalllllllll the way down to the bottom.
Unfortunately, being a custom job my doll will take about 4 months (from order to delivery). Having the Chinese holiday shutdown in Feb does not help :(
WM has had the design since about 12-5 and they have not even finished the sculpt yet and I doubt they will before their holiday. I'm guessing I wont get my doll until mid April or May - 5 months after placing my order! I have really lost my enthusiasm for this project and I am expecting the worse. All my early plans for this doll are shot - I wish I would have known it would take this long - not the 60+ days they state on their website. Oh well - it is what it is and all I can hope for now is a good product that is not damaged from shipping when I finally get it.

PhylTMynd
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by PhylTMynd »

kojima wrote:Here's a link to their fully custom option.
Alternatively, go the RLSD's site, mouse over Shop, under TPE Sex Dolls, select Customize A Sex Doll, then scroll aaaaalllllllll the way down to the bottom.
Looks like they [RLSD] don't offer that option any longer... all traces of it have vanished from their website. :(
The correct ratio (height : rack : waist : hips) for a doll of almost any height is 3.25 : 3 : 1 : 1.5... :deadhorse:

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

PhylTMynd wrote:Looks like they [RLSD] don't offer that option any longer... all traces of it have vanished from their website. :(
I hope this is temporary because of the Chinese New Year + backlog. Someday I would love to do a full custom.
And I hope this project's outcome will be great.

Cheesyguy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cheesyguy »

Sounds very exciting, keep us posted!

reddwarve

Post by reddwarve »

That's too bad. Their price was a steal compared to <removed, see: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=38015>. That's the only other manufacturer I know of that does full customs.
Looking forward to seeing the final product, and I'm hoping for a good outcome with the reveal.
Last edited by Nescio50 on Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed reference to banned manufacturer

Lindzee69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lindzee69 »

So disappointed with RLSD - terrible communication by email - no response. Like they took my money and ran. Maybe they are going out of business?

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Lindzee69 wrote:So disappointed with RLSD - terrible communication by email - no response. Like they took my money and ran. Maybe they are going out of business?
I don't think so. Could it be because of holidays? If there's an issue or dispute please contact me or TDF Management by PM and we'll look into this.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Lindzee69 wrote:So disappointed with RLSD - terrible communication by email - no response. Like they took my money and ran. Maybe they are going out of business?
Really? You and I have had about 50 emails between Dec 1st and Feb 6th, working on your custom sculpt order! I'd call that pretty good communication.

I know you've been unhappy and frustrated because of the Chinese New Year holiday interrupting the sculpting revisions and I totally understand that and truly sympathize.

Last week I was on vacation and traveling when you sent me the email message that I was delayed in responding to. I did reply as soon I as returned, and you replied back. Actually, that was on the same day as you wrote that ridiculous comment.

In our last prior email on Feb 6th, we talked about your custom sculpt resuming once the sculptor returned when the WM Doll factory reopens after the Chinese New Year Holiday at the end of Feb. So when you sent me the email last week asking a question for the factory in regard to planning delivery around your vacation dates, you knew the factory was still closed and I wouldn't be able to get an answer yet anyway. Did you just forget?

Regardless, when you didn't hear back from me, you could have very easily gotten ahold of us. The RLSD Customer Care reps are available in live-chat on our website during business hours, or you could have emailed our Customer Care dept via the contact form on our website if it was after hours, or even called us on our Toll-Free phone number listed at the top of our website, but you didn't, because I checked them all.

Instead, the one single email that I wasn't able to directly reply to promptly... you choose to post this utter nonsense on TDF. Why would you do that?

Unfortunately, because you did, here I am forced to write this rebuttal to let everyone who reads your comment know that, nope, I personally, was just on vacation last week. =/

The rest of the company, however, was readily available and helping tons of customers like we are every business day!

Regards, Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

phapart
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by phapart »

That's awesome, whoop whoop

reddwarve

Post by reddwarve »

Someone's going to get a doll with a Sandy vagina methinks.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

DexterQuest wrote:
PhylTMynd wrote:Looks like they [RLSD] don't offer that option any longer... all traces of it have vanished from their website. :(
I hope this is temporary because of the Chinese New Year + backlog. Someday I would love to do a full custom.
Unfortunately, no, it's not temporary. WM Doll decided it's not worth the (extremely low, for this type of thing) $7500 fee (discounted to $6700 in this latest case). The decision was cemented by the constant grief they (and we) get throughout the process that's relayed from impatient and often angry customers with unrealistic time expectations (no matter how much it's explained) who assume that it should be easy and fast to sculpt a full-size body and head in clay by hand that looks exactly like their wife, husband or another person of their choosing down to the smallest detail. (In this latest case, made even more challenging by poor quality vintage pics and side-angled body shots).

You can't blame WM Dolls for no longer wanting to make individual one-off dolls for the public. They make no profit doing it (nor do we), they can't use the mold again in order to recoup the cost and time involved in the initial sculpting, sculpting of revisions, producing the positive required to make the mold, producing the mold and then finally making the doll. Then to top it off, they rarely get appreciation or respect for the artistry involved in creating this work of art, and instead, (relayed through us), are constantly hounded for updates and complaints that it's taking too long and pressed to go faster.

It's really stressful and no fun for anyone.

IMO, If there are any other manufacturers who will/do one-off sculpt and price competitively with WM Dolls, they'll come to the same conclusion eventually.

Sad but true.

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Quater

Post by Quater »

On a slightly different tack - I wonder how much it would cost to modify a standard WM, OR, YL or other into a modular doll with detachable limbs?

PhylTMynd
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by PhylTMynd »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:
You can't blame WM Dolls for no longer wanting to make individual one-off dolls for the public. They make no profit doing it (nor do we), they can't use the mold again in order to recoup the cost and time involved in the initial sculpting [...]
Would it be less unprofitable if they weren't just one-offs? If WM could re-use the mold?
The correct ratio (height : rack : waist : hips) for a doll of almost any height is 3.25 : 3 : 1 : 1.5... :deadhorse:

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

PhylTMynd wrote:
RealLoveSexDolls wrote:
You can't blame WM Dolls for no longer wanting to make individual one-off dolls for the public. They make no profit doing it (nor do we), they can't use the mold again in order to recoup the cost and time involved in the initial sculpting [...]
Would it be less unprofitable if they weren't just one-offs? If WM could re-use the mold?
Well yes, of course. On a one-off, they do it all for that one single sale, which isn't priced high enough to make any profit above the cost to produce it. If they can sell the doll over and over again then the initial time and cost investment is worth it.

INFORMATIONS