reallovesexdolls.com

My First Doll - total custom head and body

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Lindzee69
Active Poster
Active Poster

My First Doll - total custom head and body

Post by Lindzee69 »

Just signed up to this forum since I just ordered my first Doll from RLSD. I decided to go big and get the total custom head and body for my doll. Has anyone done this and how did the doll turn out? Is the doll true to the pictures you sent them, especially the face? I am a little worried that the doll won't be as realistic as I am expecting. I ordered the doll on Nov 30 and it is still not in production - since they have to make the mold I'm sure it takes much longer than regular doll. If anyone has had a custom head and body made I would be interested in hearing your experience. Thanks and this forum is really helpful in answering the many questions I have.

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: My First Doll - total custom head and body

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Hi Lindzee69

Wow, that's sounds really exciting! Can't remember when someone here was doing such great project. Head&body..
Can you tell us something about it?

Is it a private thing or rather a known person of the public life , like a model, actor or something like that?
To create even only a head needs a lot of time. Both together... well. You better have some good patience
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

BluWolf

Post by BluWolf »

yep it going to take up to 60 days time just being in production. an with there new year coming up. it may take at least an extra week. so yea you have along wait.
wmdoll 140 D cm DEE/T'panga share 1/15/18

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

Lindzee69 wrote:Has anyone done this and how did the doll turn out?
Off the top of my head, Anung Un Rama and Procrasturbate have experience with custom dolls - but I don't know if anyone has gone through RLSD.

Lindzee69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lindzee69 »

Dr Dollinger wrote:Hi Lindzee69

Wow, that's sounds really exciting! Can't remember when someone here was doing such great project. Head&body..

Is it a private thing or rather a known person of the public life , like a model, actor or something like that?
To create even only a head needs a lot of time. Both together... well. You better have some good patience
Actually my wife 15 years younger when we first got married - 5'4", 105lbs, 34-24-34, B cup. A surprise for her as well. Wont be able to post pictures of the face but def will of the body when I get her. I really do need to be patient, not one of my strengths.

Lindzee69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lindzee69 »

ZZZZ wrote:
Lindzee69 wrote:Has anyone done this and how did the doll turn out?
Off the top of my head, Anung Un Rama and Procrasturbate have experience with custom dolls - but I don't know if anyone has gone through RLSD.
Now that I am doing some research these TPE dolls are relatively new - like 5 years? so I'm sure I am one of the few that have requested something like this - very $$$. And it was not an impulse decision! - Well going from a regular doll to a custom doll was an impulse! I just hope they do a good job and give it more attention. Really scares me to read all the problems with shipping and damage :(

coolumbia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by coolumbia »

you are a very brave man. i do hope it all work out well for you.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Sounds exciting! Keep us all posted.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Axee
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Axee »

I'd love to know how your wife reacts when you show her, since this is such a unique situation that no one in this day and age has experienced. It certainly gives "playing with yourself" a new meaning. Definitely keep us all posted and good luck! :)

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Interesting project.

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

This is exciting. We here at Salem are sending positive thoughts on the successful completion of your doll.

I am contemplating doing this at some point in the future so I will be watching this thread very closely.

All the best!
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Lindzee69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lindzee69 »

Axee wrote:I'd love to know how your wife reacts when you show her, since this is such a unique situation that no one in this day and age has experienced. It certainly gives "playing with yourself" a new meaning. Definitely keep us all posted and good luck! :)
Actually this is for me when she is traveling or when she is not up to it. I might as well explain the motive - lol. A few months ago we were talking about me masturbating when she was not home and "jokingly" suggested I get a sex doll - right away she said - if you do it better look like me! She has no idea I am doing this and I hope she responds well! While looking at a regular doll I could not really find anything close to her so on an impulse I decided to go full custom - especially her perfect body!!. I really hope this is worth it! I know it will take a few months so in the mean time I can think of a way to surprise her with it - that will be the fun part!

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Very cool project! I've been waiting for someone to take the plunge for something like this as well :D I'd definitely do it as well if my priorities allowed it, since there are no bodies and heads out there that are exactly what I want.

Looking forward to see some of the progress!
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

This is by far the most coolest and interesting thing I've seen here since joining!
I hope we will be able to see her, err, the doll that is..
I'm also very interested in her reaction.

Lindzee69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lindzee69 »

Dr Dollinger wrote:Hi Lindzee69

As far as Lindzee doll body - 5'4", 105 lbs (not doll weight), 34-24-34, B Cup, 5cm aeriolas, bare down there with a removable vagina and standing feet. Had many old pics of her in a bikini - that i had to scan - so they should be able to do a good job from that. Hopefully I get a good Chinese sculptor :)

INFORMATIONS