reallovesexdolls.com

My First Doll - total custom head and body

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Kentucky Couple
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: My First Doll - total custom head and body

Post by Kentucky Couple »

Lindzee69 wrote:
Lindzee69 wrote:
Robert Lloyd wrote:If the doll is super hot, don't you think the rest of the world should be able to order her too? ;)
Sorry - nope :)
From seeing all the available dolls on the internet I don't think my doll body style would be popular. She will be heavy - probably 85lbs at 5'4" 34-24-34. Thinking about ways to move her around the house - a custom dolly!
Our 5’ doll is 85lbs and it can be a little difficult to move her around at first but gets easier as you figure out how to move them.

I use the threshold carry 90% of time but also have done a fireman’s carry.

kojima

Post by kojima »

Lindzee69 wrote:From seeing all the available dolls on the internet I don't think my doll body style would be popular. She will be heavy - probably 85lbs at 5'4" 34-24-34. Thinking about ways to move her around the house - a custom dolly!
One of the biggest stumbling blocks when deciding on my doll was this, actually. Many doll bodies have very tiny waists, some ridiculously so (I'm looking at you WM 155 :| ). Others have super wide hips in comparison to their torso/underbust. I wanted a doll with smaller breasts, somewhere in the B-cup range, so I started there. I also wanted a girl that had slight, subtle curves, not like a super model or an over exaggerated hourglass fantasy figure. Most of the dolls I found that fit the first criteria didn't quite fit the second or vice-versa. If it had gorgeous, B-cup breasts, the proportions for the body were off: hips too wide compared to bust, waist too tiny in proportion to the body, etc. If I found a doll that had the right curves, the breasts weren't what I was looking for: too flat or too busty. When I found a girl that fit the bill spot on, she was too short. I guess I was being a little too fickle? :whistle: But I did eventually find a body I liked well enough.

Admittedly, I feel a large part of why the proportions are the way they are you've already mentioned: weight. The designers seem to be doing what they can to save on weight by making a smaller waist or a smaller torso. Every centimeter counts, it seems.

That said, I think real world proportions like your wife's might do better than you think, even with the weight. Tall body dolls can run up to 90 lbs, after all, and people still buy them. My own doll is listed at about 70, and it's only 5'. I don't think any body sculpt would be unwelcome if it added more variety to the market. Everyone has their own tastes and every doll appeals to someone in their own way. Still excited to hear how your custom turns out. You'll have to tell us what you decide on for the big "reveal." =)
Currently boarding:
青山真綾 (Maaya Aoyama) ::WM 153 #85::

Maaya's Doll Album

Lindzee69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lindzee69 »

kojima wrote:
Lindzee69 wrote:From seeing all the available dolls on the internet I don't think my doll body style would be popular. She will be heavy - probably 85lbs at 5'4" 34-24-34. Thinking about ways to move her around the house - a custom dolly!
One of the biggest stumbling blocks when deciding on my doll was this, actually. Many doll bodies have very tiny waists, some ridiculously so (I'm looking at you WM 155 :| ). Others have super wide hips in comparison to their torso/underbust. I wanted a doll with smaller breasts, somewhere in the B-cup range, so I started there. I also wanted a girl that had slight, subtle curves, not like a super model or an over exaggerated hourglass fantasy figure. Most of the dolls I found that fit the first criteria didn't quite fit the second or vice-versa. If it had gorgeous, B-cup breasts, the proportions for the body were off: hips too wide compared to bust, waist too tiny in proportion to the body, etc. If I found a doll that had the right curves, the breasts weren't what I was looking for: too flat or too busty. When I found a girl that fit the bill spot on, she was too short. I guess I was being a little too fickle? :whistle: But I did eventually find a body I liked well enough.

Admittedly, I feel a large part of why the proportions are the way they are you've already mentioned: weight. The designers seem to be doing what they can to save on weight by making a smaller waist or a smaller torso. Every centimeter counts, it seems.

That said, I think real world proportions like your wife's might do better than you think, even with the weight. Tall body dolls can run up to 90 lbs, after all, and people still buy them. My own doll is listed at about 70, and it's only 5'. I don't think any body sculpt would be unwelcome if it added more variety to the market. Everyone has their own tastes and every doll appeals to someone in their own way. Still excited to hear how your custom turns out. You'll have to tell us what you decide on for the big "reveal." =)
I went through the exact same process once I made the decision to get a doll and had the $ to do it. FOR ME - I found most of the available bodies just not real "to out of proportion" and I'm not into 3' girls with DD boobs (everyone has their own thing :)) Anyway I decided to go big and get a total custom body! I had old pictures - remember polaroid and C126 and 35MM of my wife right after we got married in her bikini and modeling pictures. Back then, 18+ years she was only about 105lbs so I'm thinking this doll will be pretty close to that. Her boobs are not that big - perfect for me - so she will not be top heavy LOL :) The big reveal depends on how I get the doll home - I have to unbox her, clean her and get her ready. This will be very difficult to plan out. And Thanks for the comments

Space Cowboy

Post by Space Cowboy »

Thanks again for sharing this! And I totally understand you not wanting to share this mold with any other lusty doll lovers! :lol:

I have one piece of advice for you after thinking again of you providing pictures for the doll mold. This is a little sensitive, and I don't mean to imply intimacy, I'm honestly offering you advice. This is a little awkward to mention given the context, but it's something that could be critical to your satisfaction with this doll.

You mentioned having pictures of your lady in a bikini from the time you want the doll modeled on, and this sounds ideal. However...we all know there is a massive variance in the small but important factor of a woman's nipples. It doesn't sound like you have pictures for this. To avoid disappointment, for this and any other doll details, I suggest that you do not be shy about confirming these details about the sculpt before it goes to mold. If a detail like that is off, it could destroy your kind intention of modeling this doll as your beloved wife!

Lindzee69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lindzee69 »

EQ8t wrote:Thanks again for sharing this! And I totally understand you not wanting to share this mold with any other lusty doll lovers! :lol:

I have one piece of advice for you after thinking again of you providing pictures for the doll mold. This is a little sensitive, and I don't mean to imply intimacy, I'm honestly offering you advice. This is a little awkward to mention given the context, but it's something that could be critical to your satisfaction with this doll.

You mentioned having pictures of your lady in a bikini from the time you want the doll modeled on, and this sounds ideal. However...we all know there is a massive variance in the small but important factor of a woman's nipples. It doesn't sound like you have pictures for this. To avoid disappointment, for this and any other doll details, I suggest that you do not be shy about confirming these details about the sculpt before it goes to mold. If a detail like that is off, it could destroy your kind intention of modeling this doll as your beloved wife!
Actually I did have pictures of her nipples/boobs and her vj so they should be right on although I realize the vagina insert will not look real but the clit will be close. RLSD should let me see the sculpt before it gets to the TPS mold stage. I def want to have these pictures to compare the final product and I'm sure Stacey will look at this very closely for her QA - this is a "one of a kind" doll $$$ !

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

Lindzee69:

Once they make the molds for your doll's body and head, aren't you concerned that they will simply use your molds to produce a doll for the general market? 8O

Or, is that your intent? :roll:

LDF.
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

Lindzee69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lindzee69 »

LDF wrote:Lindzee69:

Once they make the molds for your doll's body and head, aren't you concerned that they will simply use your molds to produce a doll for the general market? 8O

LDF.
I was told by RLSD that they CAN'T do that and wont do that. To make a doll for the general public is very different.

kojima

Post by kojima »

Lindzee69 wrote:

LDF.
I was told by RLSD that they CAN'T do that and wont do that. To make a doll for the general public is very different.
It's a bit of a trust thing, to be sure, but I have no doubts that RLSD will stand by their word on this. Which is definitely why I wouldn't want to leave this to a non-TDF-accredited vendor or maker.
Currently boarding:

Maaya's Doll Album

Anaennard
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Anaennard »

Lindzee69 wrote:right away she said - if you do it better look like me! She has no idea I am doing this and I hope she responds well!
My eyes are tearing up from laughter. OMG, your wife and I could be best friends. I told my husband the exact same thing once. Actually, I really like the new silicone doll that he got, so we were looking at the possibility of getting another one in the future. It's pretty much become a mission to find one that looks like me, but haven't found one yet, and custom is so expensive and not really an option for us. It doesn't help that we don't want TPE, because that eliminates a lot of them. I hope your wife reacts well :)
kojima wrote:
Lindzee69 wrote:

LDF.
It's a bit of a trust thing, to be sure, but I have no doubts that RLSD will stand by their word on this. Which is definitely why I wouldn't want to leave this to a non-TDF-accredited vendor or maker.
My husband said the same when we discussed a custom. He doesn't want to take even the slightest risk of that happening.

indyfan
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by indyfan »

Wow!

I was directed to this posting and I'm glad to hear someone is doing a project "similar" to something I had in mind. Doing a custom doll based on pictures. Good luck and keep us posted. I am interested to see how "close" or how "similar" the doll comes out to your wife. Most importantly but not limited to the "likeness" of the doll's face to her actual face.

Keep us posted and good luck!

AT RLSD was the total price $7500?

kojima

Post by kojima »

indyfan wrote:Wow!

I was directed to this posting and I'm glad to hear someone is doing a project "similar" to something I had in mind. Doing a custom doll based on pictures. Good luck and keep us posted. I am interested to see how "close" or how "similar" the doll comes out to your wife. Most importantly but not limited to the "likeness" of the doll's face to her actual face.

Yes. That's the price they list.

Here's a link to their fully custom option.
Alternatively, go the RLSD's site, mouse over Shop, under TPE Sex Dolls, select Customize A Sex Doll, then scroll aaaaalllllllll the way down to the bottom.
Currently boarding:

Maaya's Doll Album

Lindzee69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lindzee69 »

Anaennard wrote:
Lindzee69 wrote:right away she said - if you do it better look like me! She has no idea I am doing this and I hope she responds well!
My eyes are tearing up from laughter. OMG, your wife and I could be best friends. I told my husband the exact same thing once. Actually, I really like the new silicone doll that he got, so we were looking at the possibility of getting another one in the future. It's pretty much become a mission to find one that looks like me, but haven't found one yet, and custom is so expensive and not really an option for us. It doesn't help that we don't want TPE, because that eliminates a lot of them. I hope your wife reacts well :)
kojima wrote:
Lindzee69 wrote:

LDF.
My husband said the same when we discussed a custom. He doesn't want to take even the slightest risk of that happening.
I did think about that but really no manufacture would make something they could not sell - these are really expensive. And my doll will weigh about 105lbs and her measurements are not popular - just to me :)

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

Sorry I didn't read this whole thread but I would be fascinated to see a copy of the photos and specs you submitted to them. Could you post them up? Thanks.
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

Lindzee69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lindzee69 »

Mcupplease wrote:Sorry I didn't read this whole thread but I would be fascinated to see a copy of the photos and specs you submitted to them. Could you post them up? Thanks.
I will be posting some pictures of the doll body but no face pictures - and no original pictures. I will def let ya all know how it turns out. Probably in mid April :(

Lindzee69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lindzee69 »

kojima wrote:
indyfan wrote:Wow!

Yes. That's the price they list.

Here's a link to their fully custom option.
Alternatively, go the RLSD's site, mouse over Shop, under TPE Sex Dolls, select Customize A Sex Doll, then scroll aaaaalllllllll the way down to the bottom.
Unfortunately, being a custom job my doll will take about 4 months (from order to delivery). Having the Chinese holiday shutdown in Feb does not help :(

INFORMATIONS