reallovesexdolls.com

My First Doll - total custom head and body

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: My First Doll - total custom head and body

Post by ZZZZ »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:
PhylTMynd wrote:
RealLoveSexDolls wrote:
You can't blame WM Dolls for no longer wanting to make individual one-off dolls for the public. They make no profit doing it (nor do we), they can't use the mold again in order to recoup the cost and time involved in the initial sculpting [...]
Would it be less unprofitable if they weren't just one-offs? If WM could re-use the mold?
Well yes, of course. On a one-off, they do it all for that one single sale, which isn't priced high enough to make any profit above the cost to produce it. If they can sell the doll over and over again then the initial time and cost investment is worth it.
So what if a person (or small group) wants a custom doll, and they're OK with the doll being sold to others? Will there ever be an avenue for that?

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

ZZZZ wrote: So what if a person (or small group) wants a custom doll, and they're OK with the doll being sold to others? Will there ever be an avenue for that?

Yes, we could arrange that if we feel the body type would be appealing to enough people.

Kindest Regards, Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:
ZZZZ wrote: So what if a person (or small group) wants a custom doll, and they're OK with the doll being sold to others? Will there ever be an avenue for that?

Yes, we could arrange that if we feel the body type would be appealing to enough people.

Kindest Regards, Stacey
Considering that the doll may be sold to an unlimited number of people, would there be any discount to the initial buyer(s) compared to the cost of the "use once and destroy" mold?

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

ZZZZ wrote:
RealLoveSexDolls wrote: Yes, we could arrange that if we feel the body type would be appealing to enough people.
Considering that the doll may be sold to an unlimited number of people, would there be any discount to the initial buyer(s) compared to the cost of the "use once and destroy" mold?
Yes, contact me directly at stacey@rlsdlp.com to discuss if you are interested.

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Lindzee69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lindzee69 »

I wanted to apologize to the forum for making a impulsive post that caused stress or mistrust. Since this is such a high $ purchase for my first doll and being such a long wait time I have been highly stressed about it since the delivery date is not what I expected when I ordered it. Stacey and I have had our miscommunication and delays (over the last 2 months) but she has responded. Since I am so impatient and worried now about the BIG reveal to my wife - it was not fast enough. Sorry Stacey :) She contacted me and we are back on track to get this done. :)

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Interesting project. I'm interested in the outcome. Please do post pictures of the original design (that you feel comfortable) and the finished product. That would be a huge contribution to the forum.

Lindzee69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lindzee69 »

MannyCan wrote:Interesting project. I'm interested in the outcome. Please do post pictures of the original design (that you feel comfortable) and the finished product. That would be a huge contribution to the forum.
I definitely will of the body but not the face :)

PhylTMynd
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by PhylTMynd »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:

Kindest Regards, Stacey
Do you think this body type would be appealing?
WM-157-B-cup with 121cm rack
WM-157-B-cup with 121cm rack
WM-157-O-cup.jpg (98.14 KiB) Viewed 2570 times
121cm/48cm/77cm

If you can produce one like this (and keep the boobs from sagging), you'll have a big winner...
The correct ratio (height : rack : waist : hips) for a doll of almost any height is 3.25 : 3 : 1 : 1.5... :deadhorse:

Tauceti
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Tauceti »

As far as Lindzee doll body - 5'4", 105 lbs (not doll weight), 34-24-34, B Cup, 5cm aeriolas, bare down there with a removable vagina and standing feet. Had many old pics of her in a bikini - that i had to scan - so they should be able to do a good job from that. Hopefully I get a good Chinese sculptor :)[/quote]

I imagine they are under obligation to destroy the ' molds' after they make? What if the Chinese artist does his best work anyone has ever done and the body you show on here has ...hundreds..of people wanting it , as well? Would it be kinda cool to know your wife's model in her prime had inspired such a ..spike.. in sales desires or.....just wrong? :)

Ohh i see this was discussed! Interesting !

Lindzee69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lindzee69 »

Just got an awesome update from Stacey :) Pictures of the body and head edits of the clay sculpts. Yes - my doll is closer to being done :) Thanks Stacey for picking out all the changes needed, I kind of thought they would get closer on the first try and funny how they made her look more Asian :) But really WM Dolls is doing an amazing job so please say THANKS to them for me. I cant wait to post pictures of the finished doll - we will all be proud :)

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Lindzee69 wrote:Just got an awesome update from Stacey :) Pictures of the body and head edits of the clay sculpts. Yes - my doll is closer to being done :) Thanks Stacey for picking out all the changes needed, I kind of thought they would get closer on the first try and funny how they made her look more Asian :) But really WM Dolls is doing an amazing job so please say THANKS to them for me. I cant wait to post pictures of the finished doll - we will all be proud :)
That's great! Looking forward to seeing her!

Lindzee69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lindzee69 »

terabyte wrote:
Lindzee69 wrote:Just got an awesome update from Stacey :) Pictures of the body and head edits of the clay sculpts. Yes - my doll is closer to being done :) Thanks Stacey for picking out all the changes needed, I kind of thought they would get closer on the first try and funny how they made her look more Asian :) But really WM Dolls is doing an amazing job so please say THANKS to them for me. I cant wait to post pictures of the finished doll - we will all be proud :)
That's great! Looking forward to seeing her!
YES ME TO :) After seeing the preliminary sculpts I realized that my doll's breasts will be exactly like the RSLD Brooklyn Doll breasts - same nipples but more like a 34B/C after they fix them with the rest of the body. Can't wait to see the next revision and hopefully the final sculpt soon :)

dmlover
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dmlover »

Shame to hear that they stopped custom ones due to a large portion of it being people impatient. I think doing a custom one and maybe having it be a "timed" exclusive wouldn't hurt anything and would allow costs to recoup if, of course, they thought that the mold/sculpt would be profitable. Faces would be the bigger draw for custom work I'd think.

But I'm no expert.

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

It is a privilege to get a custom sculpt NOT a right. More people need to see it that way. We live in this entitled world. We need to have more gratitude and less entitlement.

dmlover
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dmlover »

Robert Lloyd wrote:It is a privilege to get a custom sculpt NOT a right. More people need to see it that way. We live in this entitled world. We need to have more gratitude and less entitlement.
Well, in a way it is, but once you pay for something it's not "entitlement". People need to learn to be patient after paying a reputable company for something. It's a fine line as I've learned.

INFORMATIONS