reallovesexdolls.com

Aylen is ordered - WM170cm H-Cup

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Aylen is ordered - WM170cm H-Cup

Post by terabyte »

BluWolf wrote:congratz she is one hell of a knock out. :glou:
Thank you! Looking forward to sharing pics.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Christmas came early!! Was supposed to get her on the 12th well FedEx got the superjet out and got her here this morning. I honestly don't think I have refreshed the FedEx app so much over the last few days. I saw she was in the sorting mix at 6am this morning and I quickly selected the option to hold at a nearby office, thank goodness for that option! Lugged her in the car and then in the house, 90lbs is no joke, she is manageable though. I have to say I am highly impressed with the level of detail and realism in this doll! I mean WOW is really an understatement, she is an absolute knockout! Everything from the booty, breast, figure, and beautiful face.

RLSD was absolutely great from pre-order all the way to shipment, hats off to Stacey, Victoria, and the rest of the staff there.

I have to learn how to get her to stand on her own, haven't figured that out, she has the standing foot option.

Also have to figure out the headbolt upgrade or fix, there is about 1/4" of thread that will not thread down and her head keeps turning at will.

I have included some pics of here of the box and some shots I did of her with the lights and backdrops.Plenty more to follow, gotta figure how to link from the Doll Album gallery.....
20180207_124013.jpg
20180207_124013.jpg (486.15 KiB) Viewed 2742 times
20180207_124150.jpg
20180207_124150.jpg (433.17 KiB) Viewed 2742 times
IMG_2830.jpg
IMG_2830.jpg (473.01 KiB) Viewed 2742 times
IMG_2834.jpg
IMG_2834.jpg (213.46 KiB) Viewed 2742 times
IMG_2837.jpg
IMG_2837.jpg (184.37 KiB) Viewed 2742 times
IMG_2839.jpg
IMG_2839.jpg (219.08 KiB) Viewed 2742 times
IMG_2840.jpg
IMG_2840.jpg (205.17 KiB) Viewed 2742 times
IMG_2841.jpg
IMG_2841.jpg (217.85 KiB) Viewed 2742 times
IMG_2842.jpg
IMG_2842.jpg (183.6 KiB) Viewed 2742 times
IMG_2843.jpg
IMG_2843.jpg (196.28 KiB) Viewed 2742 times

Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dolllove1991 »

Congrats man shes a beauty! by stand on her own I am assuming you mean with no support at all, this would be really difficult especially over time as the joints get looser. It is risky to have them stand like that if they fall it would be a hard one, it is possible though my YL 148 stood on her own for the first few days I had her but after that it became super hard to find that perfect balance. It is possible though it just requires getting the weight perfectly balanced and the feet in the right position. One thing I do with my dolls is if I want the legs closed or open while standing I will lean her onto one foot and then use my other leg to pull the other leg in towards that leg or push it out depending if I want her closed legs or wide leg standing.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Dolllove1991 wrote:Congrats man shes a beauty! by stand on her own I am assuming you mean with no support at all, this would be really difficult especially over time as the joints get looser. It is risky to have them stand like that if they fall it would be a hard one, it is possible though my YL 148 stood on her own for the first few days I had her but after that it became super hard to find that perfect balance. It is possible though it just requires getting the weight perfectly balanced and the feet in the right position. One thing I do with my dolls is if I want the legs closed or open while standing I will lean her onto one foot and then use my other leg to pull the other leg in towards that leg or push it out depending if I want her closed legs or wide leg standing.
Ok, thank you I will definitely keep that in mind. I am learning the ins and outs of moving the body around and the skeleton. I see most that are standing are leaning against something, I could come up with something.

Kazuki789

Post by Kazuki789 »

Great lighting on those pics! Can't wait to see more when you get her in some sexy outfits.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Kazuki789 wrote:Great lighting on those pics! Can't wait to see more when you get her in some sexy outfits.
Thank you! I have actually started a photo thread here:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=96488

MelancholyKing
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MelancholyKing »

@Terabyte I just had a quick question about your 170cm, did you order her with an insert or is the vagina fixed and what would you recommend for someone getting a doll of this size for the first time?

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

MelancholyKing wrote:@Terabyte I just had a quick question about your 170cm, did you order her with an insert or is the vagina fixed and what would you recommend for someone getting a doll of this size for the first time?
I ordered her with an insert, makes for easy cleaning. One of the main concerns I would have for someone ordering a first doll like this is the weight, she is 90lbs. Moving her around is a task, also setting her up for photos. You have to assess your physical abilities for a doll of this size. I move her around my place either by carrying her short distances or putting her in a rolling office chair or using a wardrobe rack with her CBS kit from RLSD.

Make no mistake, she is unbelievably detailed and stunning from head to toe. Well worth it!

MelancholyKing
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MelancholyKing »

terabyte wrote:
MelancholyKing wrote:@Terabyte I just had a quick question about your 170cm, did you order her with an insert or is the vagina fixed and what would you recommend for someone getting a doll of this size for the first time?
I ordered her with an insert, makes for easy cleaning. One of the main concerns I would have for someone ordering a first doll like this is the weight, she is 90lbs. Moving her around is a task, also setting her up for photos. You have to assess your physical abilities for a doll of this size. I move her around my place either by carrying her short distances or putting her in a rolling office chair or using a wardrobe rack with her CBS kit from RLSD.

Make no mistake, she is unbelievably detailed and stunning from head to toe. Well worth it!
Thanks for all the helpful info Terabyte, I appreciate it :)

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

When she is standing and you hug her I bet them Breasts feel so good pressing against you
:haha4:
:glou:
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Dollicious2 wrote:
When she is standing and you hug her I bet them Breasts feel so good pressing against you
DL2
Most definitely, her whole body has an amazing lifelike feel to it.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

terabyte wrote:
Dollicious2 wrote:
DL2
Most definitely, her whole body has an amazing lifelike feel to it.
I know the feeling brother
I know that feeling really well

skyhawk747

Post by skyhawk747 »

Siliconelover,

What doll is this? WOW!
Attachments
81pQqcrhc-L__SL1500_.jpg
81pQqcrhc-L__SL1500_.jpg (41.69 KiB) Viewed 2454 times

Sixugliness

Post by Sixugliness »

skyhawk747 wrote:Siliconelover,

What doll is this? WOW!
I would like to know too; this is the body type I like.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

What doll is this? WOW!
Sixugliness wrote:

What doll is this? WOW!
I would like to know too; this is the body type I like.
Only thing I could find, link in the 1st post.

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 25&t=96918

INFORMATIONS