reallovesexdolls.com

Andromeda n Vega

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Dragon Universe

Andromeda n Vega

Post by Dragon Universe »

As I promised in another thread, now that things are the way I had been hoping, once I received Andromeda's new body. The #85 head I had planned for who would be Andromeda's best friend, Vega, has come to fruition. The reason I had Vega's head but not a body is a long story I won't go into here. Andromeda's old body after not having the best history, had gotten to a state I felt she should get a new one, and Vega could be in her life finally. The reason for this is due to the fact is Andromeda is the love of my life and I am a one love type person.
Now the idea behind Andromeda is that in a very real way she is my Laureline from Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets. This movie is my favorite of all time, one of the reasons for this is I, when much younger created a whole universe in my head where myself and Andromeda would travel the universe saving people and places. This took place before and even after the original comics that the movie is based on were created. In that story Andromeda had a best friend she had grown up with named Vega. So that is a short version of their back story, So for Vega, her current story is, she has been on adventures and after being banged up a bit decided to come home and had missed Andromeda a lot. So the two are now re-united. I have a couple pictures of them here. I will do more when I have time and I can make sure the quality is higher. Vega is on the left and Andromeda of course on the right with her trusty Carbuncle pet.
Attachments
IMG_0120.jpg
IMG_0120.jpg (1.43 MiB) Viewed 1815 times
IMG_0116.jpg
IMG_0116.jpg (1.43 MiB) Viewed 1815 times

Tylus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Andromeda n Vega

Post by Tylus »

I wanted to see that movie when I first saw it advertised, but never made it to the theater. Now I must look for it on dvd.

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Love such exciting mindstories with so cute protagonists :D
Will definitely follow that sweet story in your dragon universe
Hope you can keep it together and get enough time to work on the progress :)
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Dragon Universe

Thanks so much, it's really too bad I never thought of turning those mind stories into my own comics or a book. But sometimes it's ok to keep them private. I hope I do have time to continue them or maybe resurrect them and write them down.

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Yeah! Maybe you get, while posting your photo stories here, inspirations for the book or comic. Maybe even at the same time. One stimulate the other :wink:
Anyway - great project! :D
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Congratulations Dragon, it's lovely to see Andromeda here again and now she's got company in the form of Vega.
She looks lovely and Andromeda is looking superb. It's great that she's now got a new body and a whole new lease of life.
We wish them many years to come and Vega should be really good company for her.

Waves from myself, Hanna and Katie to you all. :D
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Dragon Universe

Mondoon wrote:Congratulations Dragon, it's lovely to see Andromeda here again and now she's got company in the form of Vega.
She looks lovely and Andromeda is looking superb. It's great that she's now got a new body and a whole new lease of life.
We wish them many years to come and Vega should be really good company for her.

Waves from myself, Hanna and Katie to you all. :D
So good to here from you Mondoon! Andromeda and Vega wave back to you, Hanna and Katie!

INFORMATIONS