reallovesexdolls.com

She has Arrived

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
apollo5004
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

She has Arrived

Post by apollo5004 »

My Honey Bunny arrived today, had a few scratches here and there and a hole on her shoulder, and a indented face, which at times can be unfolded for a little bit till it goes back to being dented in, but I have to say she feels so freaking real to the touch, hands down better then silicone, and can anyone tell me How to post images that are higher in pixels? Gosh Dam Iphone..

BluWolf

Re: She has Arrived

Post by BluWolf »

congratz on your girls arrive home. im sure RLSD can help out the indentation an the hole on her shoulder. down load pic to your pc. then use paint to resize the pic's
wmdoll 140 D cm DEE/T'panga share 1/15/18

apollo5004
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by apollo5004 »

Hi all, here are some pix of my Honey Bunny, no name yet still figuring it out. lol.. More pics will come, I did get the enhanced mouth, and I'm wondering you guys think that maybe cold air could effect the enhanced mouth option, cause it got really cold in my area in the states, and when I place my figure in here mouth to gently push the dent up air rushes out and the line remains, and sometimes going back to the indent..
Attachments
IMG_0351.JPG
IMG_0351.JPG (200.83 KiB) Viewed 4137 times
IMG_0348.JPG
IMG_0348.JPG (265.69 KiB) Viewed 4137 times
IMG_0343.JPG
IMG_0343.JPG (273.56 KiB) Viewed 4137 times
IMG_0332.JPG
IMG_0332.JPG (369.08 KiB) Viewed 4137 times

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

I never even heard of "enhanced mouth" feature. What does it mean? What head number is she? she looks very cute. Anyway.. Congrats on your new partner. Take good care and post lots of pics!

-DD27

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

ask your vendor if you can return the head fir a new one...

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Nice! What head and body did you go with?

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

DollDaddy27 wrote:I never even heard of "enhanced mouth" feature. What does it mean? What head number is she? she looks very cute. Anyway.. Congrats on your new partner. Take good care and post lots of pics!

-DD27
You know, I ignorantly ordered two of my girls with the "enhanced mouth option" and still don't know what it means myself. Guess I should have figured that out first. On Persephonie (WM#88) she has teeth where the regular one doesn't, but I see no teeth on apollo5004's girl, so now I'm really lost.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Urdor Izajar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Urdor Izajar »

The enhanced mouth includes tongue and that thing that hangs down in the back of your mouth. No teeth.

I'd contact Stacy at RLSD about that face. That's just not right.
#62 and #74 and #108 heads on a 140D, 155A, or 166C
Beth, Eliza, Nikki

Bob Ross speaks to me when I'm doing makeup. He says "Don't mess up or your going to have to put a happy tree there."

Snav
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Snav »

Congrats, I’m going through the honeymoon phase myself right now. I would definitely see to getting a new head. I went out for the day today and laid my pretty lady on her side and came home to a shoulder puncture.... it’s no big deal but if you are away lay her flat and don’t make my mistake!

apollo5004
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by apollo5004 »

Hi all, she is a 140cm D with #36 head, the their site the Kimberly doll the enhanced does not have teeth, but I have to say kissing was very nice with the feature, when the mouth doesn't collapse that is.. I did get in touch with Stacey, she told me she'll look into it with the manufacture and will get back with me. I'll put in more photos when I get more clothes for her, right now all I really have is the outfit she came with..
Attachments
IMG_0353.JPG
IMG_0353.JPG (275.87 KiB) Viewed 4062 times
IMG_0345.JPG
IMG_0345.JPG (313 KiB) Viewed 4062 times

apollo5004
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by apollo5004 »

And thanks guys for the congrats, Snav I understand completely what you mean, TPE is very soft and I did get a few scratches on her when I wash her nothing to bad though..

cjgeek33
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cjgeek33 »

When did you order? I'm curious about the wait time for RLSD.
165CM WM D-Cup - Face 36 - Tan Skin

apollo5004
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by apollo5004 »

Update: Stacey got back with me and she said she'd never seen anything like that, she hasn't heard back from the factory, but she is going to send me a new head, and whatever this is it's not normal, she is also sending me a premium care kit for the inconvenience.. This is why I decided to go with them on my first TPE doll, cause I was told they have one of the best customer service and in my opinion when you are looking for a high quality product, look for the high quality service as well... It's good to know they have your back :D :D :D :D .. cjgeek33 I ordered mine on the 26th of November got it the 29th of December, so for me about a month..

cjgeek33
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cjgeek33 »

apollo5004 wrote:Update: Stacey got back with me and she said she'd never seen anything like that, she hasn't heard back from the factory, but she is going to send me a new head, and whatever this is it's not normal, she is also sending me a premium care kit for the inconvenience.. This is why I decided to go with them on my first TPE doll, cause I was told they have one of the best customer service and in my opinion when you are looking for a high quality product, look for the high quality service as well... It's good to know they have your back :D :D :D :D .. cjgeek33 I ordered mine on the 26th of November got it the 29th of December, so for me about a month..
Are you gonna get a different head? Or the same one?
165CM WM D-Cup - Face 36 - Tan Skin

apollo5004
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by apollo5004 »

It's going to be the same one, as I gathered from the E-mail she sent, Most likely a replacement, which is fine..

INFORMATIONS