reallovesexdolls.com

Is this okay? first time doll owner.. WM 140. Received 12/29

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
000bh1333
Active Poster
Active Poster

Is this okay? first time doll owner.. WM 140. Received 12/29

Post by 000bh1333 »

This is the first time Ive taken the head off of my doll..

* The tpe looks cracked and seems to be separating from the metal..

* The inside of the head has a hard sharp part sticking out and the tpe is separating from the plastic..

I emailed them tonight but I just wanted to see if anyone also has this issue and what I should do..?

I have been very careful with her.. barley have moved her and not "used" her in anyway.
Attachments
unnamed-4.jpg
unnamed-4.jpg (19.07 KiB) Viewed 1932 times
unnamed-3.jpg
unnamed-3.jpg (17.92 KiB) Viewed 1932 times
unnamed-2.jpg
unnamed-2.jpg (20.05 KiB) Viewed 1932 times

kruiser
Ex-Member

Re: Is this okay? first time doll owner.. WM 140. Received 1

Post by kruiser »

Looks to me the head may of been screwed on too tight and that's why it has indentation marks. The screw that you have in the head is actually supposed to be in the neck part so I would get some pliers and pull that out then put it in the hole in the neck then screw it in until it's tight. The best reason for doing this is so you can put a rubber washer around it and apply plumbers tape so the head will stay positioned better and you won't have to screw it on so tight. You also need to powder the neck area to keep it smooth so it avoids any tearing. If you have sharp parts inside the head then file them down , sharp is not good as it will just cut into the TPE. If the TPE is coming away from the head too much then just apply some glue, that should sort it out.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Is this okay? first time doll owner.. WM 140. Received 1

Post by Nord »

That's fine. As mentioned above, powder the top of the neck as well to avoid friction between neck and head, which can damage the TPE in the long run. The deformation will disappear with time. The TPE will get a bit loose from the neck-mount and the sides of the skull at some point as well, no biggie and it doesn't really show on the outside anyway. Just make sure you don't get water in there when cleaning. I guess you could glue it back together if you want. Superglue works great for eyelashes. But be careful and make a small test first so you don't use a product that will melt the TPE.

And yeah, get some washers in there to make the head more pose-able and to keep some safe distance from the neck :D
wmlock.jpg
wmlock.jpg (472.92 KiB) Viewed 1892 times
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

INFORMATIONS