reallovesexdolls.com

NEW - Limited Time to Order

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

NEW - Limited Time to Order

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Hello Guys and Gals! Have some news for you!

As you may or may not know, all factories in China close yearly for the Chinese New Year Holiday.

The closing of the factory for the 2018 Chinese New Year Holiday starts Feb 9th through the end of a Feb. There will be NO doll production or shipping at the factory during this time.

Some factory workers will come back to work early on Feb 23rd, but only as a skeleton crew. The full crew will resume March 1st.

There is ONE WEEK LEFT TO ORDER. THIS WEEK ONLY, ending January 14th, is the last week to place an order and have your order ship before the factories close on Feb 9th.

Exceptions: New Orders with a 157cm body and/or head #162 are backlogged and will not ship until after the factory resumes production and shipping March 1st.
Please note: Other unforeseen exceptions can also occur, delivery of new orders placed this week for delivery before the holiday is highly expected but can not be guaranteed.

THIS WEEK ONLY, we are offering and additional 15% OFF SALE PRICES + (back by popular demand) your choice of an RLSD Exclusive FREE GIFT with doll purchases of 141cm or larger!!

Visit us for details!

Myself, or our Customer Care Team is happy to answer any questions you may have!

Kindest Regards, Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: NEW - Limited Time to Order

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

HURRY! Only a few more hours remaining to purchase your doll to be received before the Chinese New Year Holiday!

Order now and save an additional 15% off plus an exclusive RLSD Gift Set FREE!

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

His + Hers Love Doll

Re: NEW - Limited Time to Order

Post by His + Hers Love Doll »

Well... I see we chose the most popular set up!!! Hahaha I love it! She’s an absolute hottie!!
Attachments
F7AC90D8-DA34-4D27-80C6-D7C0A32F9EED.jpeg
F7AC90D8-DA34-4D27-80C6-D7C0A32F9EED.jpeg (703.29 KiB) Viewed 1518 times
~Our Beautiful Muse, Kimber~ WM 157cm B Cup With 162 Head

ALL PHOTOS TAKEN WITH iPhone 8

Sexy Real Sex Doll Blog #2 “The Muse”
https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/blogs/blog ... er-is-back

Sexy Real Sex Doll Blog On Kimber:
https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/blogs/blog ... rs-delight

Scroll Though Kimbers Forum Post To See Her Very First Photos To Her Most Recent

viewtopic.php?f=379&t=94812

INFORMATIONS