reallovesexdolls.com

new doll body question, and is this the future of our dolls?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Dragon Universe

new doll body question, and is this the future of our dolls?

Post by Dragon Universe »

First I posted this before but I couldn't see a way of deleting that post. It seems the original post wasn't noticed. I have a question, and a sort of second question. Anyone or someone from RLSD could answer too. The second part of this post kind of relates to both Andromeda and Vega in a completely different way.
First I noticed that the new body that arrived for Andromeda is noticeably heavier then her old body. Of course that body is now Vega's. The hands on the new body seem stronger and less delicate then the old body's were. That doesn't mean I plan to do anything that could injure her hands. I am just wondering if they did make some improvements to the hands of the dolls and anything else that might contribute to the body being heavier. When i have a chance I may try to weigh both and see. Of course this isn't a complaint but more a compliment if they did make some general improvements.
Ok for the second part. I don't know if any of you have watched the BBC TV show HUMANS (the A is upside down) The first season was great I am now watching the second season and man I know our dolls are a long way from being "Synthetics" but this show has made me feel much more protective and even loving towards Andromeda and even Vega. I just wonder if anyone has seen the show and if it has affected you in a similar fashion? Oh and Happy New Year to everyone!

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: new doll body question, and is this the future of our do

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Someone from RLSD or someone who has recently purchased a doll from them may be better able to answer your first question.
But as for your second question; I developed an interest in any movie or TV show that deals with artificial women as soon as I became interested in dolls.
I have the first season of Humans on DVD and loved it! :D I am now looking for the second season but have been unable to find it. Perhaps it's not out yet? :? In any case, I will keep searching.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

It was while watching the first season of 'Humans' on TV here in the UK back in 2016 that I got the idea to see how far love doll technology had progressed and, more importantly, could I afford one! The only dolls I knew of back then were the Real Dolls from Abyss, which I suspected were still out of my reach, price wise, so it was a nice surprise to learn about tpe love dolls. After a bit more research and locating a vendor in the UK I ordered my first doll, a YL148 with head 46 and when she arrived, Sarah was born and the adventure began! If I hadn't have been watching Humans then I may not have been given the inspiration to do what I did so I am indebted to the show and I now have 5 lovely 'synthetics' living with me and Sarah is the queen!

kruiser
Ex-Member

Post by kruiser »

I've watched all of that humans series quite a while back and I was liking it up until the part she gained her ' emotions ' , she just kinda lost her robotic side for me then. I also saw things in it that pissed me off like the wife getting all pissy at her husband for fucking the synth but she wasn't putting out herself and just ignored him then took the kids and ran. I saw how irrational the woman was and when danger posed it's ugly head she jumped at the chance to play along and ignored the fact she was putting her entire family at risk. If I was the guy I would of took the synth and ran. I doubt we will see dolls like that in our life time but no doubt they will happen.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Dragon Universe wrote:I noticed that the new body that arrived for Andromeda is noticeably heavier then her old body. Of course that body is now Vega's. The hands on the new body seem stronger and less delicate then the old body's were. That doesn't mean I plan to do anything that could injure her hands. I am just wondering if they did make some improvements to the hands of the dolls and anything else that might contribute to the body being heavier. When i have a chance I may try to weigh both and see. Of course this isn't a complaint but more a compliment if they did make some general improvements.
Improvements are constantly being made whenever needed. So yes, the skeleton has been improved, thickened and strengthened where needed, shrugging shoulders added, etc...

The factory says the it does make the skeleton a little heavier but not enough for us to change the weight of the doll on our website.

Hope that helps! Regards, Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

kruiser wrote:I also saw things in it that pissed me off like the wife getting all pissy at her husband for fucking the synth but she wasn't putting out herself and just ignored him then took the kids and ran.
As always, I'm (very respectfully) the opposite side of the same coin from Kruiser. I swear, one of us is Batman and the other is the Joker.

My problem with that sub-plot is that I disliked that Joe fucked Mia without having an honest dialog with his wife about his sexual needs. I didn't have any problem with him having sex with a Synth. None. I just think that IF you have a pre-existing relationship, you owe it to each other to make an honest try at making it work. Yes, she was portrayed as an unfit wife and mother. But a marriage is a commitment. Sometimes that means hard conversations and an insane amount of patience.

This is why I shy from relationships. Not because I dislike the commitment. Its because I hold commitment in very high regard.

But as always Kruiser, I find your logic perfectly sound. At face value .. its ice cold perfect. Wives who neglect their husbands will lose their husband's interest. They WILL go elsewhere to satisfy their natural (and healthy) biological needs. Damn straight. That's logical as it gets.

Shibumi01

Post by Shibumi01 »

First part well addressed by RLSD. Second part, so long as there are seemingly harmless infidelities they will occur. Is “synth sex” cheating? Your wife/significant other’s use of a vibrator cheating? Made the vibrator/doll analogy to my long distance mate and was told there was no comparison. Which I refuted with our visual nature. Point is there is no difference despite her or others opinions on our doll ownership. I for one would live to be 200 just to own a Synth, Replicant. Love the show Humans and the book as well as the movies “Blade Runner.”

INFORMATIONS