reallovesexdolls.com

Small questions about 'money order' payment

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Intorsus-Volo

Small questions about 'money order' payment

Post by Intorsus-Volo »

I tried asking this in the in the live chat on the website but no response so far:

Will you (RLSD) accept a written check in the mail for the 'money order' payment method? Can I put "RLSD" as the recipient? Do you require something written in the memo section of the check?

Thank you,

- i v

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Small questions about 'money order' payment

Post by oberyn »

Its easier if you just make a PayPal and link your bank account to it.or credit card/debit card.PayPal also has their own credit line.

EBmoist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBmoist »

I agree- Paypal,, also that gives you protection

Intorsus-Volo

Post by Intorsus-Volo »

Thanks, after some research it seems that is a better way and I'm setting it up right now.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Intorsus-Volo wrote:I tried asking this in the in the live chat on the website but no response so far:

Will you (RLSD) accept a written check in the mail for the 'money order' payment method? Can I put "RLSD" as the recipient? Do you require something written in the memo section of the check?

Thank you,

- i v
You can send a check if you wish. It will just need to clear before your order will be processed. In the memo, please put your order number.

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

INFORMATIONS