reallovesexdolls.com

Skeleton range of motion

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
UnderlordDave
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Skeleton range of motion

Post by UnderlordDave »

Greetings, I've recently purchased my first doll and decided to go light with a 100cm. I've been very ginger with her but was wondering what the actual skeleton's range of motion is so as to not attempt to move a joint in a way that is beyond it's intended angle. There wasn't really any documentation that came with her so most of my info has come from lurking through many posts here.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: Skeleton range of motion

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

UnderlordDave wrote:Greetings, I've recently purchased my first doll and decided to go light with a 100cm. I've been very ginger with her but was wondering what the actual skeleton's range of motion is so as to not attempt to move a joint in a way that is beyond it's intended angle. There wasn't really any documentation that came with her so most of my info has come from lurking through many posts here.
Hi UnderlordDave,

Check your order email, there will be a link to download the care guide which has that info for you.

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

UnderlordDave
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Skeleton range of motion

Post by UnderlordDave »

Ah alas that email has been deleted and I was hoping to find something on the website but it only offers general maintenance tips. Would it be possible to get a link here for that information? I'm sure some others may also be interested in it for potential future buys.

INFORMATIONS