reallovesexdolls.com

Is the seller of this site reliable?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Sun2k
Active Poster
Active Poster

Is the seller of this site reliable?

Post by Sun2k »

Hi,

Can you tell me if the seller of this site sells authentic dolls.

https://reallovesexdolls.com

If so, how to contact him?

BluWolf

Re: Is the seller of this site reliable?

Post by BluWolf »

yes they are. i just received my doll from them monday . you can contact them thru the website they have a costumer service call line or you can message them. you have to call during 8 am - 4pm central standard time. since they are based in texas.
CUSTOMER SERVICE 1-844-FUN-RLSD (+1-844-386-7573)
:glou:
wmdoll 140 D cm DEE/T'panga share 1/15/18

Snav
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Snav »

Yea they are 100%. Just keep in mind ordering something like this isn’t like ordering a shirt. The dolls need to me made personally for YOU. While that creates a wait time, RLSD does a fantastic job or replying to any questions along the way.

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Absolutely. They have the best range of selections too. For WM dolls, they have all the skin tones, all the eyes, most of the faces plus a few exclusives, and shrugging shoulders. I recommend medium skin (if going for an USA Caucasian type), standing foot and shrugging shoulders options.

You missed the Chinese New Year deadline for new orders, so the wait is going to be extra long no matter who you order from right now. They send emails and even show on their website the status of your order. It basically goes from Processing -> Production -> Shipping.

Snav
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Snav »

DexterQuest wrote:Absolutely. They have the best range of selections too. For WM dolls, they have all the skin tones, all the eyes, most of the faces plus a few exclusives, and shrugging shoulders. I recommend medium skin (if going for an USA Caucasian type), standing foot and shrugging shoulders options.

You missed the Chinese New Year deadline for new orders, so the wait is going to be extra long no matter who you order from right now. They send emails and even show on their website the status of your order. It basically goes from Processing -> Production -> Shipping.
BTW I am loving the 141 RLSD exclusive!

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

Me too. :)
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Ordered my 170H from them, everything from pre-order questions to status updates has been great.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Sure they are reliable, they are a listed vendor at TDF and so they have their own section on TDF 8)

INFORMATIONS