reallovesexdolls.com

Particularly impressive performance from RLSD

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Particularly impressive performance from RLSD

Post by haremlover »

People in business often take a lot of flak. People are often more inclined to complain of dissatisfaction than to heap praise.

Today in the For Sale section I clicked on a 170 for sale and thought - oh dear - someone who got more weight than he was bargaining for . . . but then discovered another story - viewtopic.php?f=128&t=96256

Congratulations to Stacey and her RLSD team!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: Particularly impressive performance from RLSD

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Thank you Harem! Most appreciated!

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Arokh

Post by Arokh »

Just bringing this to attention, but it sounds like this customer could use a helping hand:

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 40&t=97092

Go do what you guys do, and continue to be awesome!

...and thanks for all you did for me as well. You guys are the best.
Meet Claire - 145cm (4' 9") TPE D-cup from RLSD
Claire's Photo Album

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Thank you very much, Arokh!

And yes, I just replied to that thread! We'll get him taken care of for sure.

Kindest Regards, Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Arokh

Post by Arokh »

You're amazing, Stacey. Good luck. Glad I could help out.
Meet Claire - 145cm (4' 9") TPE D-cup from RLSD
Claire's Photo Album

BluWolf

Post by BluWolf »

i have had an amazing exp. with RLSD. when i ordered my first doll had alot of questions. an there customer service answered every one . after i pulled the trigger Victoria was awsome on getting a few things changed on my order. an getting pic's of my doll before she shipped. an Stacey did a great job on the q.a. check on her. an here in the next 2-3 weeks i'm pulling the trigger again an getting my 2nd doll. an looking forward to working with the staff of RLSD. in ordering my 2nd doll.
wmdoll 140 D cm DEE/T'panga share 1/15/18

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

BluWolf wrote:i have had an amazing exp. with RLSD. when i ordered my first doll had alot of questions. an there customer service answered every one . after i pulled the trigger Victoria was awsome on getting a few things changed on my order. an getting pic's of my doll before she shipped. an Stacey did a great job on the q.a. check on her. an here in the next 2-3 weeks i'm pulling the trigger again an getting my 2nd doll. an looking forward to working with the staff of RLSD. in ordering my 2nd doll.

Awesome! Thank you BluWolf!

INFORMATIONS