reallovesexdolls.com

I caved in and got a doll

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: I caved in and got a doll

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Mr Franz wrote: Yes, the (residue) left on my doll was from the factory powdering, but residue nonetheless. A bit unsightly and took 3 washings to fully remove. Whereas subsequent cornstarch powdering comes right off with a damp cloth. In my opinion, the factory stuff absorbs much of the TPE odor and does itself smell of it. Therefore, washing it off goes a long way towards alleviating odors. Not to mention greatly improving appearance.
Ahhh, Thanks Mr Franz, that's a good point. Yeah, I agree, in your case, It definitely sounds like the bathing was in order!

Luckily, and happy to say that we haven't experienced that. The factory does powder them before well they ship out to protect them during shipping but we find it generally fades quickly with normal handling and hasn't been an issue for us.

Yours does sound like a different case though. I guess there are always gonna be exceptions where you'll have to use your best judgment about what's right for your particular doll.

Kindest Regards, Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

It wasn't really an issue for me either. More or less expected it based on other factory pics I've seen. Just that when I read, no residue to wash off, thought maybe they were doing something different now. No big deal. Jinsen makes a great product. I'm quite pleased with my WM.
:glou:

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

Ditto.

However, considering you're about to get intimate with it, most of us would at the very least douche the orifices clean for peace of mind.

8O
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:In the case of WM Dolls, your doll is washed at the factory after production and before makeup is applied. WM Dolls confirmed there is no residue to remove and no need to wash her again when she arrives.

We (RLSD and WM Dolls) do not recommend applying oil all over your doll. One, it is not needed after bathing, and two, oil will remove the dolls semi-permanent makeup including the color of the areola, labia, eyebrows and face makeup, which is not a good look.
Other vendors have stated an opposite opinion. I'm not a TPE expert, but it is interesting to read the opposing opinions.
I've always loved how beautiful WM dolls look. I just wish TPE wasn't so porous in nature.

RLSD, you've probably read the following at some point from another vendor. It directly conflicts with your recommendations:

Your care kit should include the following:

Spray bottle
Microfibre towel
Cornstarch baby powder
Thick makeup brush
Soft sponge
Baby oil (babyoil having to be based on mineraloil/paraffinum,)
Nivea creme
Vaseline (petroleum jelly)

Her first two days

The first day of your TPE doll is the most important day.
Wash the doll 5-6 times for removing the production residues.
That stuff is unhealthy and you should remove it.
Afterwards do a mineral oil treatment, let it absorb and then do the powdering.
Let the doll rest for the night.
The first mineral oil treatment and powdering are working over night (binding left residues).
Next day, wash off the powder, do the mineral oil treatment again, let it absorb and then again the powdering.

Again, I'm not a TPE expert nor am I trying to cause any friction between anyone, but directly conflicting advice is something that should be discussed.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Robert Lloyd wrote: Other vendors have stated an opposite opinion.
Hi Robert! Yes, we are aware of that school of thought. It's been going around a little while now and has certainly been the trendy thing in TDF.

We honestly don't care what another vendor is saying. We don't mean that in an ugly way, it just simply doesn't mean anything to us at all.

We're often copied but we never copy. We will never jump on any trendy bandwagon just because it's going around. We've cleared up quite a few misconceptions over the years.

We are dedicated to giving our customers the best possible advice as we know it and live it. We post the facts as we know them to be true from real-world experience in owning, using, selling, testing and photographing dozens upon dozens of these dolls over several years, and we have the confirmation of WM Dolls directly.

We have never seen any proof of or experienced any unhealthy residue. We don't know why anyone would want to scrub the hell out of their brand new doll 5-6 times upon arrival. That sounds like a crazy terrible idea to us and would certainly dry out the TPE. We've never had to do that with a single doll we've ever had in our possession, and we've had A LOT. Then it says to put mineral oil all over it- to put the oil back in, which is going to remove any of the semi-permanent makeup that the artists have applied. We certainly would not want to do that either. We know it's just not necessary and we feel it does more harm than good. We also don't use cornstarch and we explained why, like with any advice we give. It doesn't mean you cant, you can do anything you want.

Honestly, Robert, we are not interested in trying to put any other vendors or doll owners down, engage in debates or call anyone out. We know you are not trying to do that either, so we are just going to steer clear of going down that waste of time rabbit hole. :D I'm sure the other vendors have better things to do as well.

Ultimately it's up to each doll owner to do what they believe is right for them. On our website and in our forum when we are asked, we will give our customers the very best advice we can, formed by our vast experience with WM Dolls. :wink:

Take care and happy doll owning!, Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

I don't own a TPE doll so I lack the experience to intelligently comment first hand about what works.
Stacey, thank you for taking the time to post in this thread. I mentioned a few times I need to order a TPE doll just so I can share personal experiences rather than rely on trying to form my own opinion based on all the information out there.

Lemonside
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Lemonside »

After about a month of waiting she has arrived. For a torso she is a beauty! I've name her 은지 (Eun-ji) Since she's giving me that Korean feel. Now I need to expand her wardrobe and get her some wigs. Thank you everyone for the advice on this thread. Still may need some advice here and there like how to properly comb her hair and where everyone buys clothes for there dolls, not much of a variety on the site.
Attachments
20180330_215629-1209x1612.jpg
20180330_215629-1209x1612.jpg (273.38 KiB) Viewed 1939 times

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

WOW, Lemonside!
Very nice! Hope you enjoy!

and welcome to TDF!!

cheers,
RainKing
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

takikawa
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by takikawa »

That looks like a WM 87cm M Cup Torso doll...if it is, I am in the final phase of purchasing my first doll and I'm considering that doll as a tester. I would like to see more pics and videos if possible...it would be much appreciated!

Sunbro94
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Sunbro94 »

I would like to see pics and vids aswell, very pretty.

INFORMATIONS