reallovesexdolls.com

Jaz-Lyn has been ordered!! WM 163CM Hcup #200 Head

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
SquezzeMe

Re: Jaz-Lyn has been ordered!! WM 163CM Hcup #200 Head

Post by SquezzeMe »

I like that short mini body skirt. I have a mini wardrobe already built for her arrival. I will post more when I see how it fits and looks.
"I see,said the blind man."

Gordonis

Post by Gordonis »

Marko1 wrote:Both of you ordered a sexy beautiful doll! I have the WM 163 her name Adriana here is a pic. She has the best curvy thick body in my opinion.
Ooh la la! Yup she's the one! When I first landed here she was my first choice. But then doing more research and reading about weight issues I began to look at other dolls. None fit the bill quite like she did though. So in the end I chose her.

Post by 089 »

Marko1, thank you for the real world pics of Adriana. My only reaction is to just stop and stare -- and continue to stare -- at her loveliness.

Don't get me wrong: "Jasmine" is what shocked me into seeing how far dolls had advanced. But, same as the OP, I have a feeling a lot of us don't want her specifically. We ordered a doll with that. amazing. body. Someone who becomes our own, unique ideal of feminine beauty.

Gordonis, I hope you'll post your experiences -- and of course, Jaz-Lyn's pics! -- when she arrives. Also, please allow others to debut their WM-163Hs* here as well. It'll show those on the fence that this model isn't a fad, she's a game-changer. 8)

EDIT: and still staring. :oops:

-----
* I love how doll makes/models sound like aircraft designations.

Gordonis

Post by Gordonis »

089, yes will definitely post review/pics/experience once she arrives.

Post by 089 »

mala78 wrote: Ebay
I do not know what style of clothes you like but you will find almost everything.
For my doll i ve bought sexy lingerie for 1-2$ and sexy mini cocktail dresses for 5-10$
Just ordered top-middle dress from amazon. (Thanks for the suggestion, mala78.)

Problem is that a nice-looking woman was kind enough to give a review of the dress, complete with pics of her modeling it.

Before, I would've easily rated her a 7-8/10, probably an 8. Instead, after seeing the dolls here, I found myself thinking,
WTH has happened to me? wrote:"No doubt, that's a hot-looking dress. Too bad you don't do it any justice, lady."
So...that happened. Kinda confused. Anyone else look at these dolls and have their standards distorted?

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

Congrats one thing I really liked about her that not many people bring up is the size of her biceps and triceps.very life like.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Congrats on the purchase! Looking forward to seeing your lady in pics. I have a 170 H-cup doll and have ordered quite a bit of clothing from Wish, Ali-Express, and Light In The Box. I'm thinking the 163 could fill out a Med dress real nicely.

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

mala78 wrote:Ebay
I do not know what style of clothes you like but you will find almost everything.
For my doll i ve bought sexy lingerie for 1-2$ and sexy mini cocktail dresses for 5-10$
Yeah, great source of good bargains ;)

spacedust
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by spacedust »

You're going to get major gains lifting that :wink:

Gordonis

Post by Gordonis »

spacedust wrote:You're going to get major gains lifting that :wink:
Yup, I expect to. I know the weight is going to be a shock to me. At the same time, I'm pretty hefty myself. It's time my membership at the gym puts itself to use other than pumping iron.

miZu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by miZu »

I'm really curious what it's like handling the weight cause I recently ordered the same model but with the #56 head myself (first doll). Just got the notice a couple days ago that she's in production.

Can't wait to see your pictures!
(ノ)ノ*:・゚ Yuki | 163cm 5ft4 H-cup | Head #56

Gordonis

Post by Gordonis »

Got the update today! She's been shipped!! The anticipation is becoming palpable!

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

SquezzeMe wrote:I as well have ordered this model with a 201 head. What I have read is she fits a medium clothes line to make it tight,"my preference" a size us 4 women's shoe or 3-3.5 big kids shoe. I have ordered all white clothing as not to stain her. I purchased a tattoo rolling seat to move her, as she is a bit on the heavy size. I am so looking for photos of anyone who ordered this model. I will post when I receive her. So excited.
Here's my post for my recent house guest.
Just got her yesterday.
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 5&t=100173
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

Post by 089 »

Gordonis wrote:Got the update today! She's been shipped!! The anticipation is becoming palpable!
Excellent! I was wondering what had happened to Jaz-Lyn.

Can't wait for you to debut her!

Gordonis

Post by Gordonis »

She has arrived!! Ordered on March 9, received today May 16. I anticipated the wait and sweet Christmas was she worth it!! The box itself weighed 130lbs. It took a bit of effort to haul it upstairs. She is exactly as I ordered her and she is hot as hell. Gadzooks!! I had no idea how soft and supple and jiggly she would actually be. I'm more than happy with my decision. There's literally no smell to speak of unless you put your nose right up to her. I've got to wash her still so I'm off to buy some anti-bacterial soap and corn starch as well as some baby oil. I'll post some pics later on when I've cleaned her up a bit. I didn't bother with unboxing pics because I think there's enough of those. Anyway, until later...

INFORMATIONS