reallovesexdolls.com

Jaz-Lyn has been ordered!! WM 163CM Hcup #200 Head

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
mala78
Ex-Member

Re: Jaz-Lyn has been ordered!! WM 163CM Hcup #200 Head

Post by mala78 »

Sofia dolll wrote:That is one bad vagina mold. Their is like no opening at all
He has her legs closed.

Gordonis

Post by Gordonis »

Okay, thank you. The device you got at home depot, do you have any concerns of it rusting? Do you also use it to dry out the orifices? Just curious as I am considering getting my next doll as "fixed" and due to my living conditions, I am not able to utilize an aquarium pump. Thank you.

No worries about it rusting at all. Plus for drying you can just get some cotton balls and not the cheap ones as they shed way too much cotton when drying. I just grab them the same way as the wipes and keep dabbing and soaking up the moisture inside until it's dry.

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

kambui wrote:Okay, thank you. The device you got at home depot, do you have any concerns of it rusting? Do you also use it to dry out the orifices? Just curious as I am considering getting my next doll as "fixed" and due to my living conditions, I am not able to utilize an aquarium pump. Thank you.
Gordonis wrote:No worries about it rusting at all. Plus for drying you can just get some cotton balls and not the cheap ones as they shed way too much cotton when drying. I just grab them the same way as the wipes and keep dabbing and soaking up the moisture inside until it's dry.

Perfect! Thanks! What is the device called? What section is it in at HD?

Gordonis

Post by Gordonis »

pat_the_brat_1 wrote:First night? Wow! lol!
Thanks for the info :thumbs_up:
Don't misunderstand, it's a great doll and certainly don't regret it or blame anyone. There's just certain moves these dolls aren't capable of that is for too long anyways. Like spread eagle with the legs wide open. Or with their arms up over their heads. Maybe momentarily to get an insert in or a shirt on but not for prolonged periods.

Gordonis

Post by Gordonis »

kambui wrote:
kambui wrote:Okay, thank you. The device you got at home depot, do you have any concerns of it rusting? Do you also use it to dry out the orifices? Just curious as I am considering getting my next doll as "fixed" and due to my living conditions, I am not able to utilize an aquarium pump. Thank you.
Gordonis wrote:No worries about it rusting at all. Plus for drying you can just get some cotton balls and not the cheap ones as they shed way too much cotton when drying. I just grab them the same way as the wipes and keep dabbing and soaking up the moisture inside until it's dry.

Perfect! Thanks! What is the device called? What section is it in at HD?
Not sure what section as I just found them hanging on display at the end of some random aisle and I realized that it would be perfect. At $3 I wasn't complaining.
https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.24-i ... 18035.html

blackmamba20
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by blackmamba20 »

Jaz-Lyn looks amazing. congrats.

Gordonis

Post by Gordonis »

blackmamba20 wrote:Jaz-Lyn looks amazing. congrats.
Thanks!! Despite the issues I've been having with her she still is breathtaking.

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

Was she a fixed vagina?

Gordonis

Post by Gordonis »

Sofia dolll wrote:Was she a fixed vagina?
No, I got the insert.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Gordonis wrote: Not sure what section as I just found them hanging on display at the end of some random aisle and I realized that it would be perfect. At $3 I wasn't complaining.
CAUTION! We do not recommend this tool for drying the interior of your doll! It has sharp ends on the grabber's fingers and we have seen this tool cut/damage the vaginal and anal openings by customers.

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:
Gordonis wrote: Not sure what section as I just found them hanging on display at the end of some random aisle and I realized that it would be perfect. At $3 I wasn't complaining.
CAUTION! We do not recommend this tool for drying the interior of your doll! It has sharp ends on the grabber's fingers and we have seen this tool cut/damage the vaginal and anal openings by customers.
Good looking out RLSD!

Gordonis

Post by Gordonis »

Although it's been awhile since I posted here I've been on the site quite frequently. At the moment, I'm kinda torn between real women and my Jaz-Lyn. I don't feel the connection to her like I thought I would. I haven't really taken to buying her clothes and photographing her in said clothes rather I've been using her for sex only. And believe me the sex has only gotten better. Knowing my limits and moving her around for certain positions has only gotten easier. However, when I look at her I see only beautifully sculpted TPE. What I don't see is a projection of what I wish she would be. I still take care of her with maintenance because of the amount of money I spent on her is too much to neglect her. I did pick up another wig today and when she's dry I'll take a pic and post it.

Gordonis

Post by Gordonis »

The new wig!! Can't quite place who she reminds me of now?
20180924_214107.jpg
20180924_214107.jpg (2.33 MiB) Viewed 1319 times

dollmaker69

Post by dollmaker69 »

Your a very patient man...I would have been upset if my doll I spent money on...had tears...within a few days..and more in a month...what seller did you go through..because quality assurance seems like bullshi7
...should have asked for money back..and went through another seller with ample exp.

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

Little to no opening at all. No wonder why it tore. For my 170 I ordered the biggest opening available for insert capability. I can put my entire fist inside I have no trouble putting and taking insert out. With insert in I can still put my fingers inside to adjust and push insert further inside her opening

INFORMATIONS