reallovesexdolls.com

NEW promotion - 2 Dolls in 1, OR Buy 2 Heads, get 1 FREE!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Rollingtide

Re: NEW promotion - 2 Dolls in 1, OR Buy 2 Heads, get 1 FREE

Post by Rollingtide »

I received an email that said this sale was at its “tail end”

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Rollingtide wrote:I received an email that said this sale was at its “tail end”
Yup, I got that email too.

Myself, I took advantage of the buy 2, get one free deal - couldn't resist. While maybe not as good as a buy one, get one free, it's still a really good deal. :thumbs_up:

Now I've just gotta work out a good storage solution for all my extra heads. :whistle:

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

airgirluvr wrote:Myself, I took advantage of the buy 2, get one free deal - couldn't resist. While maybe not as good as a buy one, get one free, it's still a really good deal. :thumbs_up:

Now I've just gotta work out a good storage solution for all my extra heads. :whistle:
Congrats, I would have had to wait a month before I could have the cash set aside to take advantage of a free doll head with order. Oh well, Maybe next time.
As for storage I have looked at a getting this storage ottoman from Amazon. I was looking to rework the inside to hold three or four heads under a false bottom. I had planned to also keep blankets on top in case family or friends take a look.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Samuel_78 wrote:
airgirluvr wrote:Myself, I took advantage of the buy 2, get one free deal - couldn't resist. While maybe not as good as a buy one, get one free, it's still a really good deal. :thumbs_up:

Congrats, I would have had to wait a month before I could have the cash set aside to take advantage of a free doll head with order. Oh well, Maybe next time.
As for storage I have looked at a getting this storage ottoman from Amazon. I was looking to rework the inside to hold three or four heads under a false bottom. I had planned to also keep blankets on top in case family or friends take a look.
Thanks man!

Wow, that's funny, as I've got the following ottoman & plan on doing the exact same thing! I guess great minds think alike, as they say: :lol:
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Better-Homes ... 3=&veh=sem

I was thinking of cutting a piece of 1/2" plywood to an exact fit of the bottom, then attaching some flanges in which I could drop the threaded neck pipes into. Though it will be tight, I'm hoping that if I stagger the heads front to back, that I could get all six extra heads that I'll own into it; we'll have to see. The main thing is that there's a slight air gap all around them, so that they don't touch each other, or more importantly, the black interior fabric.

INFORMATIONS