reallovesexdolls.com

how heavy is too heavy?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Lindzee69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: how heavy is too heavy?

Post by Lindzee69 »

Here is what I came up with to move my 90lbs doll around. It works really well ! I bought a folding hand truck and dolly, 200lbs limit for only $29.99 from Amazon. Taped a piece of card board to the base and a towel around the handle held with rubber bands. Since my doll lays in a bed, to get her up I have to put her in the standing position anyway so I just stand her up - move her over to the dolly from behind and a way we go.

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

add some seat belts and you could sell that idea!
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

That is very similar to how mine looks but I used mattress foam instead of a towel.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

insanehorseback

Post by insanehorseback »

Did anyone partially convert the attic as her home and meeting place? I have an idea of building a 4'x4'x6.5' box in the attic with R30 insulation. Then tee an air-conditioning conduit in. That will be real quick and less than $200. Then I can get my first doll. She will not have to be moved much, except inside her home. Is it a bad idea?

I can also store her in the garage, but taking her out to the upstairs bedroom is a bit of hassle. I can use a yoga mattress downstairs. But it's almost impossible to navigate inside the garage with a doll even when one car is in.

INFORMATIONS