reallovesexdolls.com

Just ordered my first doll

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
GeneralGrievous
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Just ordered my first doll

Post by GeneralGrievous »

Hey everyone.

I've been lurking here for a while learning about dolls and looking at your pics and I finally placed my first order with RLSD.

I'm excited to finally be at this point of anticipation for my doll to arrive.

Figured I should introduce myself and get some posts up before she's here. I've been online shopping for her wardrobe and that leads me to this question, is it just cotton clothes that works with these dolls? I paid so much I'm afraid of her skin absorbing dye. I've read if you wash the clothes thoroughly and don't leave them on for long periods of time you'll be okay. What are your experiences with clothes and jewelry that works? Is spandex/polyster safe? Clip on earings?

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Just ordered my first doll

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Welcome on TDF GeneralGrievous!!

Try to avoid black clothes the first time. Cotton works often without much issues for me
Wash it several times. If you like black or dark colors have fun with washing it again and again
Dark colors on spandex/polyester could possibly stain easily. But for this a rule doesn't exist. Not all black is staining
If you get an additional insert, try it first there. Or on the back of the head with some pressure..
If your doll wears dark colors, watch the pressure points frequently (thighs, ass... when she sits, straps of a top or bra)
Normally not much issues with jewelry, but better check that as well.
Most of the stains disappear even after one day and some time. You can use additional a stain remover. Some guys use acne creme with great success
Clip on earings are fine

But you don't have to be too scared. If you are cautious, everything will be great
What is it for a doll? Which head did you choose?
:glou:

Doc
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

coolumbia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by coolumbia »

Welcome to the form GeneralGrievous. we'd all love to know which hot lady you've fallen for?

GeneralGrievous
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Thank you for the responses, guys.

I def plan on avoiding dark colors until I'm acclimated to doll life. I've spent the past few days reading everything I can on here about clothes, stains and removal. I don't plan on keeping my lady in clothes while she is stored, probably just wrapped with the blanket she'll come with.

Also I'll be washing whatever clothes I buy her multiple times. I got an extra head from RLSD with their current special so I'll probably test some material on that. I've been looking at a lot of tube tops lol From what I've read quality with clothes matters - meaning these cheap clothes on Amazon, though appealing, are more likely to leave stains.

Next up I have to get some white cotton sheets. If you veterans have any other advice I'd appreciate it.

And I got the 142cm G cup w/ head #160, the extra head is #34.

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

WOW
That cute combination sounds like fun :D
Two elf heads + the RLSD 142G
Head #34 I own myself
160-2__20332.1492900003.600.659.png
160-2__20332.1492900003.600.659.png (674.21 KiB) Viewed 2441 times
160__44117.1492900096.300.300.png
160__44117.1492900096.300.300.png (167.59 KiB) Viewed 2441 times
ElfPrincess2__65647.1465556648.300.300.png
ElfPrincess2__65647.1465556648.300.300.png (168.47 KiB) Viewed 2441 times
You know what?
About cheap Chinese lingerie :
There is much complaining from the girls on Amazon reviews about too small sizes, wrong cut and bad quality...
They are all right!
But...
For our dolls it's just perfect! Believe me
No need to buy only black. There's enough white, pink or other brighter colored lingerie
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Sange Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sange Doll »

The doll needs to wear clothes that are not faded so that its skin can be kept in good condition.

GeneralGrievous
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

You're right about the amazon reviews and complaints from women...but I'm kind of okay if the outfits are a lil snug lol

None of the heads struck me like #160 did. Big fantasy fan, not to mention those pouty lips.

All the posts I've read about counting down the days until arrival are legit. Feelin' it over here.

Aikolover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aikolover1 »

Get some rest, your going to need it. :whistle:
Jade 80cm Jmdoll Elf
KellyJ 165cm Sanhui
April. 145cm Sanhui

GeneralGrievous
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Update: I've received my care kit, got my sheets, corn starch and some clothes. Just waiting on the lady herself!

To pass the time I've been writing a backstory for my doll. Anyone else do that?

GeneralGrievous
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

She has been shipped! ETA is Friday. I work that day but I'm hoping she comes before I leave, if not I think I'll just go in late. Priorities, ya know?

Few more questions if you guys don't mind answering.

The initial bathing, and bathing in general - Should I just shower her standing or can I actually sit her in the bath tub? I've heard the standing foot option should not be submerged, or her other lower holes - is there truth to this? I got the standing foot option. And I wouldn't mind sharing a tub with her now and then. The fear being that the water would go inside her flesh and rust the inner skeleton. I know not to submerge her neck.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

You shouldn't submerge TPE dolls. Too great a risk of getting water where you don't want it, resulting in mold growth, rusty fasteners and so forth. I stand my doll up in the shower occasionally, letting her stand on a folded towel for a while afterward, but most of the time a simple sponge bath is all that's needed. Some folks prefer sitting their dolls on bathtub stools for the task, being sure to cover the neck bolt with a plastic bag or something.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hey GeneralGrievous, a fine choice.

If you are ever in the mode for a suitable second doll as a partner, well I found this

and that gave me an idea :lol:

Go on, do it Anung, Blend it...and wholah!
She Grevious.jpg
She Grevious.jpg (232.25 KiB) Viewed 2034 times
Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Dongding

Post by Dongding »

I will buy a doll and can i Order this??

INFORMATIONS