sexyrealsexdolls.com

Itsme: A Hall of Famer

A place where The Doll Forum honors those that have made major contributions to the forum community.
Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Itsme: A Hall of Famer

Post by Meso »

In the movie, "The Last Samurai", the character played by Tom Cruise, was asked by Japan's Emperor to describe how Omura died. The answer was, "Instead of telling you how he died, I'll tell you how he lived". Itsme gave more of himself to this forum than anyone had a right to ask for. Yes, he was a manufacturer, so was motivated to do so, but he also believed in TDF, and spent countless hours helping, advising, mentoring, and just being there for us. It was through him that I first experienced a solid doll. It was his totally above and beyond customer service that brought me to believe in the TDF community. As a newbie, I had to have drove him crazy - and there were so many of us at the time - but he never once publicly lost his patience. Jeff, at Booty Call Dolls reminds me a lot of Itsme, and there's no doubt in my mind that someday he will join this very elite list. There's so many greats that should be here. Bill, our founder, Fenrisulfr, our ambassador, TDF Staff, Moderators, and so many who not only built, but continue to build this forum into what it's become: the most respected doll forum in the world. Itsme was instrumental in that, and I for one will always hold him in high regard and with much respect. No, I will not tell you about Itsme's fall from grace. Instead, I'll tell you how he lived...
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

INFORMATIONS