www.realistic-love-doll.com

My 155cm "Arleen" doll (named Jessica) week one impressions

Realistic Love Doll is an authorized dealer on Love Dolls (Z-onedoll, WMDolls, Your Doll, Sanhui …) All prices include free shipping and a set of clothes.
Visit us at: www.realistic-love-doll.com
Shipment worldwide
Abelius
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: My 155cm "Arleen" doll (named Jessica) week one impressi

Post by Abelius »

I've been a long time lurker of this forum, since back when the only real option you had for a quality doll were RealDoll full silicone ladies.

However, nowadays with the advent of TPE, it seems that affordable love dolls are a reality now, for salary-men like me. :roll: And moreover, TPE seems to be incredibly close to the real thing, according to multiple people out there.

So, I've been into buying one for real now. It's still a hefty sum but I'm looking for something more than a simple masturbator toy. I've got plenty of those. To be honest, what I fantasize about the most is to cuddle with one of these beauties at night.

But also have sex, ofc... So this review of a €2000+ TPE doll, being damaged when having plain sex with her, concerns me to no end.

And I couldn't even imagine how the OP is even closely satisfied by just 'repairing' the doll. I mean, seriously... I have a 20cm wide TPE butt that has handled me in my most 'passionate' behavior for months. And it was about €50. And it's like the first day.

How could a €2000 doll rip that easily and you guys not being outraged and claim a replacement?!

I really, really could use some reassuring from the manufacturer here, because if this is normal then there is no way I'll spend four figures in any doll, from them or any other manufacturer.

RR2017
Ex-Member

Post by RR2017 »

In my experience silicone is more easily damaged than TPE. TPE seems more resilient, and of course, you don't have the finger dimple issues.

TPE & silicone are both terrific, but I've never had the insert cavity on a TPE doll tear...

I'm talking $4000 and under of course. Real Doll silicone is far and away superior to TPE.

ttdjderek2

Post by ttdjderek2 »

I'm not going to buy another doll until they improve on durability :plaidskirt: I've had both silicone and TPE. Silicone was Realdoll 10 years ago (maybe they have improved strength). I started purchasing TPE after that (stretchier, but still tears). Cheap knock-offs tear easiest (non TDF endorsed). I just have sex ONLY with my dolls (don't dress-up). They are WAY too expensive for how long they last. There must be a material that is soft yet durable out there with all the new inventions I have seen of late (silicone cupcake pans for baking!?!) I hope that the manufacturers aren't doing like the car makers and building crap so we keep buying (conspiracy theory!) :shakefist:

INFORMATIONS