www.realistic-love-doll.com

WM Dolls new 170cm Body

Realistic Love Doll is an authorized dealer on Love Dolls (Z-onedoll, WMDolls, Your Doll, Sanhui …) All prices include free shipping and a set of clothes.
Visit us at: www.realistic-love-doll.com
Shipment worldwide
Realistic Love Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

WM Dolls new 170cm Body

Post by Realistic Love Doll »

Here it is the 170cm WM Dolls new body.

The new head option (attached tongue en enhanced mouth cavity) will be available soon !

https://www.realistic-love-doll.com/pro ... oll-clara/

Cheers !

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: WM Dolls new 170cm Body

Post by Xephyr »

Outside of the fact that she's taller, how much different is she than the last 2 released dolls, 152cm and the 160cm? I think there is already a perfect range of body types to choose from. Just need more faces. I can't tell what body type this is that another body hasn't already covered, other than just being taller and more plump than the 168cm, making this probably the tallest body they have done yet. Maybe that's just it.

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james 1966 »

Agreed, it's almost getting redundant. I wish they would take a short break from cranking out 'slightly' different dolls and address some issues like 'bass worm fingers' complete with wires poking out, improved skeletons, and weight reduction.

Realistic Love Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

I totally agree than improving the skeleton and fingers would be great. But if you look at the dolls with a really good skeleton and with improved fingers (articulated), the prices will be really high.
Regarding all the ranges of dolls, as it is a mold it's hard to have different body size, a slight change means a new mold. Sometimes dolls feel redundant , but it is just because a size as just changed from the body ! We can't blame them for this. Maybe sorting dolls by size and "important" body part (cup, breast ...) can help navigate through all the products.

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james 1966 »

How much more would it cost to incorporate jointed fingers into the dolls skeleton? $200.00? I for one would gladly pay an extra 2 bills for improved fingers. The hands on my doll are a complete mess. I have to hide them from view when I'm using my doll or I lose my erection. That's how fucked-up special needs they look.

Realistic Love Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

That's a suggestion I can forward to the factory, and see what they can do.

For information, a Orient Doll fingers skeleton option is 500 USD. Ok, it's Japanese :)

ilikedolls123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ilikedolls123 »

I, for one, applaud the makers for finally coming up with a taller doll with body proportions realistic to the doll's height. Yes, there already are taller dolls available. But the thin stick legs on those dolls make an anorexic supermodel's bony legs look thick in comparison. And thin legs like that aren't attractive at all, in my own opinion.

And there are those of us who don't care if the dolls are heavier. I've had a 5'5" 90lb Realdoll that I had no problems lifting onto my bed and back into her hiding place time after time. Whoever wants these bigger dolls are probably bigger guys anyway, who will probably be able to cope better with a bigger doll because they are a larger guy. I'm 6'0", 260, myself. A 5'1" doll, although very nicely shaped, is just too small to feel "right". How do I know? Because the 5'5" Realdoll I had wasn't tall enough when it came to playtime. Her face and mine didn't line up, by about 2 inches. If I wanted to look into her eyes, I'd have to look down. If I wanted to try and kiss her, I'd have to tilt my head down and lean down. 2 more inches in height would have fixed that.
Now here is a 5'7" doll, finally, that I can look forward to buying when the time is right. Instead of settling for something shorter than I actually want, I can now get a doll that is the height and shape I'd like it to be.

There may be not as big a market for taller dolls, but I'm guessing that they will sell enough to make it worth their while to have designed it. I'm thinking more tall dolls with be coming out from manufacturers in 2017.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Realistic Love Doll wrote:That's a suggestion I can forward to the factory, and see what they can do.

For information, a Orient Doll fingers skeleton option is 500 USD. Ok, it's Japanese :)
They're also what I like to call a premium doll company, based in the east, similar to 4woods, except that they appear to have no interest in making the effort to market their products to the western hemisphere.

Even though I think they are falling a bit behind the standards that DollSweet have reached, who even sells dolls at a fraction less, they're still somehow prospering with their premium prices. One consideration is their manufacturing cost of parts and labor are much higher than China as well.

However, OrientDoll also supplies work and contributes to the medical science and medical education field.

Realistic Love Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

We are starting to work on our own brand, and we have made the choice to produce in Europe, and yes labour cost is not the same.
Furthermore, speaking about Silicone or TPE, cost is also different, so many different grades ! It's really easy to go cheap with low quality materials. Especially in China with no regulations on it.

INFORMATIONS