reallovesexdolls.com

Ad GREAT SUMMER SALE & GIVEAWAY!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Ad GREAT SUMMER SALE & GIVEAWAY!

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

The Great Summer Sale & Giveaway is here!

Lowest Sale Prices of the Year!
Dolls up to 35% off + Accessories up to 50% off

(no promo code needed)

Largest Giveaway of the Year!
Free 2nd head with doll purchase (promo code: SO-HOT)
+ Free Deluxe Head Stand + 2 Free Premium Wigs + Lip Wet Lip Gloss

(For a very limited time)!

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Kano
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: GREAT SUMMER SALE & GIVEAWAY!

Post by Kano »

Ordered!

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: GREAT SUMMER SALE & GIVEAWAY!

Kano wrote:Ordered!
Thanks for choosing RLSD Kano! We know you will love your doll AND free gifts!

:glou:

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Minipepito

Re: Ad GREAT SUMMER SALE & GIVEAWAY!

Post by Minipepito »

How long does the offer last?

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Minipepito wrote:How long does the offer last?
That sale is ended a few weeks ago.

Please see our website for the current promotion. https://reallovesexdolls.com/

femdoll

Post by femdoll »

Short summer then! :P

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

We'll, that sale lasted a month femdoll. It was a summer sale... but not the whole summer, lol. that would be really boring!

We are now three weeks into a much bigger sale! viewtopic.php?f=240&t=118076

INFORMATIONS