betterlovedoll.com

All recent threads?

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
jonaspersson122

All recent threads?

Post by jonaspersson122 »

The link "ALL recent posts" gives a list of all threads (old and new) containing new posts, but I want a list of just all new threads. How do I do that?
I don't own any dolls yet, but I have my heart set on the ClimaxDoll 100cm PlusPlus (huge butt). Maybe someday I will take the plunge...

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: All recent threads?

Post by Maviarab »

Use the 'unread Posts'...opposite side of page to all recent posts :)

jonaspersson122

Post by jonaspersson122 »

Nope, that is not what I am looking for. I want a list of all threads, but sorted on time of thread creation, or in other words sorted on time when the first initial post of the thread was made, or in other words the time when the thread was born.
I don't own any dolls yet, but I have my heart set on the ClimaxDoll 100cm PlusPlus (huge butt). Maybe someday I will take the plunge...

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

That would be nice.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

jonaspersson122 wrote:I want a list of all threads, but sorted on time of thread creation..
Sorry, the option to sort topics by time of topic creation is not available and after hunting for a workaround, I couldn't find a way to filter a search or sort results to list topics in that order.

Also, such a function would not be added right now under this old phpBB software, as we are hoping to upgrade in the not too distant future.

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

See the "All new posts" and look the number of replies. Zero or few replies indicate new thread.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Wight wrote:See the "All new posts" and look the number of replies. Zero or few replies indicate new thread.
Not necessarily...

But what I suggested also gives you that option. Literally takes me 30 seconds to scan for new threads over 3 or 4 pages when using unread posts....

INFORMATIONS