betterlovedoll.com

Can you move past post to different forums? How

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
Icetime11

Can you move past post to different forums? How

Post by Icetime11 »

Trying to move a post i made days ago if possible to a new forum section.

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: Can you move past post to different forums? How

Post by Tsall »

Members cannot move topics, but every staff member can do it. So if there's a good reason, we're happy to do it.
The easiest way is to report your post. Simply click on the exclamation mark in the post you want to move, select a reason and write in the description why and where the post should be moved.

I took a look on your post. A post about SEXXDOLLS CO. in their forum. The perfect place for your post.
By the way, we can also change the title if needed. Just fill a report.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

Icetime11

Post by Icetime11 »

Ok thats great to know, really appreciate the feedback. I wasnt really sure where to post it, thought i posted in reviews section.

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

You can always simply copy and paste. I know it's not good form to make multiple posts of the same content, but if there were a good reason, and you didn't do it often....

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

autolycus wrote:You can always simply copy and paste. I know it's not good form to make multiple posts of the same content, but if there were a good reason, and you didn't do it often....
It's not just not good form, cross posting is also against the rules. We're always available to help with this type of thing though. Just send one of us a PM if you see we're logged on and active.

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Slew wrote: It's not just not good form, cross posting is also against the rules. We're always available to help with this type of thing though. Just send one of us a PM if you see we're logged on and active.
Thank you for that reminder! Ignore my bad advice; the fine people who are on tdf staff are always quick to help. FWIW, I haven't ever cross posted, but I have occasionally quoted an excerpt from one thread onto another thread which I assume is okay depending on the context and the length of the excerpt.

Now, I need to go back and review the rules (conveniently linked from the top of most pages)! :oops:

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

autolycus wrote:[FWIW, I haven't ever cross posted, but I have occasionally quoted an excerpt from one tread onto another thread which I assume is okay depending on the context and the length of the excerpt
That's fine Auto...or you can also link to the particular post in question (rather than copying/pasting as a quote) by clicking the little paper looking icon that is to the top tight of any post and to the immediate left of where it says "Posted/Date/Time" (so above where the quote button is) :)

INFORMATIONS