betterlovedoll.com

trying to communicate with another member.

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
jm47in

trying to communicate with another member.

Post by jm47in »

Okay so here is a post for all of you. Every frikken time I try to communicale with a member selling a doll and just want to ask some questions you DISAPPROVE my post or message. Something is seriously wrong here I have tried to figure out this site and apparently am not welcome here. I bet 10 to 1 no one will ever see this message either.
jm47in

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: trying to communicate with another member.

Post by maddmatter70 »

I see your message

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Hello jm47in,

I assure you you're quite welcome here :D

I have moved your post to the help & bug reports section as this did not belong in the Climax Doll section. TDF is a big forum with many nooks and crannies, we only do our best to keep this place nice and tidy for everyone. Please try to be mindful of which section you're currently posting in. For example, inquiring about a doll for sale in a member's introduction thread is considered off-topic and bad forum etiquette. Sale inquiries should be made in the appropriate topic in the Sales on TDF section only.

Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with our new member's welcome page here, this should cover the basics: viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369
Also it wouldn't hurt to have a look at our Rules of Conduct in order to ensure a pleasant stay for everyone.

Now as a new member, you have newbie restrictions in place until you have made 5 approved posts. After these five posts, newbie restrictions should be lifted.
You will then be able to post at your leisure and exchange private messages with other members. This rule is simply in place in order to help us fend off spam bots and trolls.

This being your first approved post, if you have any questions i'll be happy to help.

Best Regards,
ZD

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Hi jm47,

First may I direct you to our New Member Welcome Page which will give you the rules and basic outlay for new members. new members first 5 posts are all moderated, as well as all sales posts being moderated. It would be good form to follow this and then reply to a particular sales thread that interests you.

It would also be good form to perhaps lose the tone of your message before you have even started with us :)

Regards,
Mavi

manintehbox

Post by manintehbox »

jm47in, welcome! Though the 5 post rule can seem annoying, as stated it is for the site's protection. You can easily ask the questions in the thread of the doll you are looking to buy to up your post count for the ability to PM. At least you can then let the seller know you are interested. If they are more personal types of questions, maybe the mods could help you with that. They are all awesome and willing to help.

TTFN

INFORMATIONS