betterlovedoll.com

Stickied threads

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
drguild

Stickied threads

Post by drguild »

I created a post about what materials one should buy for their dolls.

It's not a duplicate of other threads as such (I don't think it is) as I post just a list of required materials one should get.

It's basically a quick place a new owner can go to without confusion and see ok I need these items and these are the reasons why with some links in the post to the guide threads.

I was wondering if it's worth making it a sticky so people can easily see what's needed to buy.

Also how would I go about updating the first post as there is a edit lockout time most other forums I use don't seem to have that lockout.

Am hoping my threads can be a ideas and place for people to share what they should have in there care and maintenance etc kit bag.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Stickied threads

Post by Maviarab »

I have replies with a list of inaccuracies in your post. It is unlikely to be considered for a sticky until it is more factually correct.

INFORMATIONS