betterlovedoll.com

Help with private messages stuck in Outbox

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
figmasaori
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Help with private messages stuck in Outbox

Post by figmasaori »

Wasn't sure where to post this question. I replied to two PMs, to the same user but it shows them in the Outbox and not in Sent Mail.

Does that mean the messages are drafts and have not been delivered? How do I push them out?

Thanks,
Figma

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Help with private messages stuck in Outbox

Post by Maviarab »

If they are showing in your outbox...that means the recipient has not yet read them :)

Fully working as intended so ya can which sneaky members are being lazy hahaha (I made that bit up...but still lol).

While the Pm is stuck in the outbox, you do have the opportunity to still delete it btw...the recipient just gets a message saying message deleted. So the PM has been sent...but not yet read.

Mavi

figmasaori
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Help with private messages stuck in Outbox

Post by figmasaori »

Maviarab wrote:If they are showing in your outbox...that means the recipient has not yet read them :)

Fully working as intended so ya can which sneaky members are being lazy hahaha (I made that bit up...but still lol).

While the Pm is stuck in the outbox, you do have the opportunity to still delete it btw...the recipient just gets a message saying message deleted. So the PM has been sent...but not yet read.

Mavi
Thanks!

INFORMATIONS