betterlovedoll.com

How to turn off banner/gifs at the top?

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

How to turn off banner/gifs at the top?

Post by Kira-sama »

Hi, is there a way to turn off the banners/gifs at the top of the page? I noticed everytime I come to he dollforum, my battery starts draining faster. Not sure if has something to do with the banners at the top. Would like to try and see if turning them off will help save my battery life.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: How to turn off banner/gifs at the top?

Post by Nescio50 »

I don't think that animated gifs have much impact on your battery.

TDF only has ads on top and bottom of pages. These are ads by listed doll manufacturers and vendors who support us. They keep TDF free for members, as someone has to pay for high-capacity servers and bandwidth :idea:

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: How to turn off banner/gifs at the top?

Post by Kira-sama »

Nescio50 wrote:I don't think that animated gifs have much impact on your battery.

TDF only has ads on top and bottom of pages. These are ads by listed doll manufacturers and vendors who support us. They keep TDF free for members, as someone has to pay for high-capacity servers and bandwidth :idea:
I don't know if it's that, but every time I visit this site, my battery goes kaput real quick haha.

INFORMATIONS