betterlovedoll.com

How do i switch to mobile view?

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
Dinosious
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

How do i switch to mobile view?

Post by Dinosious »

I know phpbb is capeable to be viewed on a smartphone, how do i switch to it?

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: How do i switch to mobile view?

Post by Nescio50 »

Not this version of phpBB :( although it can be viewed on a mobile device it is not optimized for mobile.

The newer version of phpBB, as used for The Doll Harem forum, it's mobile friendly in itself. You don't have to switch.

We do have plans to upgrade TDF to a new version of phpBB, but this will take a while. We are doing preparations. Right now one of our servers is being replaced, so we will be better able to do the set-up and testing. Unfortunately upgrading a site like TDF is not simply "run upgrade". We do need to implement a new theme, and there's a lot more. So I expect that it will be next year before we can switch over to a fully upgraded TDF.

Dinosious
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: How do i switch to mobile view?

Post by Dinosious »

Oh, i know, ive admined a phpbb board once with all the plugins and addons. Thats a heavy task. Good luck!

INFORMATIONS