betterlovedoll.com

Trying to learn how to load a picture

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
Cdhill00

Trying to learn how to load a picture

Post by Cdhill00 »

I signed up so i can try to sell my Brand New Zelex doll but i have to interact 5 times to prove i am not a bot. However even though i have had no trouble loading pictures on other sites i am having a very difficult time navigating to the proper places, commenting, loading a picture or even getting a answer from the help section.

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Trying to learn how to load a picture

Post by Swan »

Welcome to TDF!
You need to make 5 meaningful posts to release newbie restrictions. (You need 5 approved posts to post images and use the For Sale Forum)
Take a look at Eye Candy and post some nice comments... viewforum.php?f=11
Quotes only, posts of a few words, only hyperlinks or emoticons will not be approved.
Cdhill00 wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:26 am I signed up so i can try to sell my Brand New Zelex doll but i have to interact 5 times to prove i am not a bot. However even though i have had no trouble loading pictures on other sites i am having a very difficult time navigating to the proper places, commenting, loading a picture or even getting a answer from the help section.

INFORMATIONS