betterlovedoll.com

Can`t register with chat room.

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
Plodder
Active Poster
Active Poster

Can`t register with chat room.

Post by Plodder »

Ish:
I tried once again to enter the numbers for the day and year in the appropriate boxes, however while there was a flashing cursor in each box as I tried ; typing the numbers produced zero results in the boxes. I even tried shutting off my Norton antivirus first since it sometimes interferes with some things, but the results were the same.

Plodder

Keithallen
Ex-Member

Post by Keithallen »

Plodder, what browser are you using?

Plodder
Active Poster
Active Poster

The browser I`m using.

Post by Plodder »

Internet Explorer.

Plodder

Paleonaturist
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Paleonaturist »

Hi, Plodder!

I'm using IE 6, and had no trouble whatsoever setting up an account this morning. (one of those things I've been meaning to do for a while...)

What sort of platform are you using? I've had some feedback that the chat's not real keen on Macs, though you should still be able to enter numbers in those fields. Looking back though old posts, I noticed a possible conflict with some firewalls - though, again, that shouldn't have any effect until you're in the room.

I'll keep my eyes & ears open - hopefully, we'll find out how to get you in there!

~B.

Keithallen
Ex-Member

Post by Keithallen »

PLodder, do you run maintenance on your system? Ie : scan disk / disk cleanup / defragment?

INFORMATIONS