betterlovedoll.com

Help Forum Introductions!

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
Paleonaturist
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Help Forum Introductions!

Post by Paleonaturist »

Hey, Everybody!!

In an effort to take some pretty heavy support burden off Ishtaria's back, Keithallen, Mytime, and myself (the guys with "User Support Staff" under our names on all our posts) have volunteered to field questions & issues regarding the forum features. (Ish is likely to make this even _more_ fun, by gradually adding more features!)

If you've got something that's puzzling you, or there's a space on the Doll Forum you'd like to explore, but can't reach - this is the place to ask about it! Please post your questions here - that way, other people can read whatever solutions we're able to come up with, and with luck, it'll work for them, too!

This allows us to have one central location for questions and answers like these - otherwise, they'll wind up scattered all over the forums, and we may not find them all! :roll:

Hope to hear from you soon - well - really, we don't. We want you to have a fun, smooth time navigating the Doll Forum. But if you don't - we're here. :)

~Keithallen
~Mytime
~Paleonaturist

Ishtaria
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Re: Help Forum Introductions!

Post by Ishtaria »

Hi Paleonaturist,

Thank you and all of you guys for helping out like this. I can't tell you how much pressure this takes off of me :)

Ricardo is also helping with questions, too. His title shows up as "Usergroup Moderator" but he has also volunteered to help answer user questions. I still need to add him as one of the Help Forum moderators. I'll do that now.

Thanks!!! :)

Ish
[i]"Reality is a crutch for people who can't cope with drugs." ~Lily Tomlin[/i]

Paleonaturist
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Paleonaturist »

You're welcome, Ish!

Glad to be able to help out. I've had a lot of fun, and learned a lot of stuff here, mostly due to the fact that DollForum people have been friendly, understanding and helpful to me - From Bill & Jerry, who created the place in the beginning, right on down. Nice to be able to return the favor!

Ricardo is welcome, too! Now with no less than _four_ moderators cruising through on a daily basis, it should never take long to get someone's attention. Each of us comes from a different background and brings different levels of knowlege and types of experience to bear. Between the four of us, we should be able to nail down & iron out most difficulties anyone might run into.

This should be fun! :D

~Bruce

Keithallen
Ex-Member

Post by Keithallen »

Ditto to what Pale said. I got alot of good info, and have had some fun here, so it's time to give back. :wink:

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi Keithallen,

Agreed.
Got lots information of Latex and vinyl dolls here and besides that of silicone dolls *the one that where financial still out of reach...*
Now lets do something back.

Mytime
One dream, one mission...

INFORMATIONS