betterlovedoll.com

Adding Pics to posts

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
George66
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by George66 »

Ricardo wrote:George,

Member Gallery is for photos that may or may NOT relate specifically to one's doll. It allows us to upload photos for posting.
I see there are some photos supposedly of women with big dicks. Are they supposed to be real or fabricated? I can't see how they can be real!!

Why are there no photos in the Realdoll album?
The Doll Album is specifically for the dolls.
Who uses it then?

I haven't come across any photo's of people being intimate with their dolls yet.

Why is that? Aren't there any?

I would have thought that they would have been particularly exciting.

George.
Have box! Did travel! Sexual bliss with EMMA a Realdoll Goddess from ABYSS CREATIONS with Lite Body 2 FaceX 4, Guy's Eyes & Eye-brows, Matt's full-set of teeth, Flexon fingers, Neck-bolt and Back-bolt is the ultimate religious sacrament.

Davecat
iDollator
iDollator

coated with a fine sheen ov questions

Post by Davecat »

George66 saith:
I see there are some photos supposedly of women with big dicks. Are they supposed to be real or fabricated? I can't see how they can be real!!
You'd be surprised. Maybe not pleasantly suprised, but nonetheless. :lol:
Who uses [The Doll Album] then?
What do you mean exactly? Plenty ov Doll owners have loaded their pics into that album..

And as far as photos ov Dolls having it off with their owners, it depends on the owner. Some consider that to be a intimate & private issue, and others just don't want to be seen naked on the InfoBahn - which is ultimately a Good Thing.. :|
+ + + + +

'Shouting to hear the echoes'. Life-like texture ;_;
http://www.kuroneko-chan.com/echoes

Ricardo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: Oregon, Illinois ~ Not quite the middle of nowhere, but I can see it from here ...

Re: coated with a fine sheen ov questions

Post by Ricardo »

Davecat wrote:And as far as photos ov Dolls having it off with their owners, it depends on the owner. Some consider that to be a intimate & private issue, and others just don't want to be seen naked on the InfoBahn - which is ultimately a Good Thing.. :|
... "I second that emooootion" ... :wink:

I cannot imagine anyone wanting to see me with Jeremy, Alejandro, or Randy, but I'll sure post lots of pix of them >sigh< someday!

8) 'cardo
I know what boys like
8) 'cardo 8) [i]Champagne wishes and Silicone dreams[/i] :smilecolros:

Paleonaturist
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Paleonaturist »

Hi, George!

As to why thee aren't any photos in the "Realdolls" gallery, that situation will change. Ishtaria (and some other folks, but mostly Ish, IIRC) has been working up a presentation of Realdolls for the gallery. Truly representative photos of Realdolls are tough to come by these days, though, as the dolls from San Marcos have recently gone through an evolution that's tantamount to _revolution_.

It's gonna be nice when it's done. You'll see.....

~B.

INFORMATIONS