betterlovedoll.com

Adding Pics to posts

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
George66
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by George66 »

I didn't PASTE usng the Right-Mouse-Button.

I used Cntr-V.

I'll try again.

I've copied the URL from the PROPERTIES box in MY GALLERY on the picture, but I had to use Cntrl-C to do it.

Now I'll click on IMG and PASTE using the Mouse button

The mouse didn't work. PASTE wasn't alive. I had to use Cntrl-V.

What now?

Bloody 'ell. It worked.

It's very fidgety though isn't it?

Is there any limit on the size of picture you can load?

The one Ishatoria put up of a lady's bum was quite big and extremely high definition.

How big was that in pixels and Kbytes? Some of my pics are in Mbytes.

Many thanks

George. (where's the Smiley for Kiss-Kiss)??
Have box! Did travel! Sexual bliss with EMMA a Realdoll Goddess from ABYSS CREATIONS with Lite Body 2 FaceX 4, Guy's Eyes & Eye-brows, Matt's full-set of teeth, Flexon fingers, Neck-bolt and Back-bolt is the ultimate religious sacrament.

George66
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by George66 »

How do I make my pics accessible to others?

I'll be able to put up a much larger, much higher fidelity picture of Emma, (new name) in the gallery won't I?
Have box! Did travel! Sexual bliss with EMMA a Realdoll Goddess from ABYSS CREATIONS with Lite Body 2 FaceX 4, Guy's Eyes & Eye-brows, Matt's full-set of teeth, Flexon fingers, Neck-bolt and Back-bolt is the ultimate religious sacrament.

Ricardo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: Oregon, Illinois ~ Not quite the middle of nowhere, but I can see it from here ...

Post by Ricardo »

George,

It appears you've selected the thumbnail photo. If you first display the full-size photo by clicking on it, then copy the URL for the full-size photo, it should appear. Looks like you're getting the hang of it! CNTRL-C will copy, CNTRL-V will paste. I just didn't want to get into keyboard shortcuts until you got the hang of the mouse commands, but you're a step ahead, that's great! :wink:

8) 'cardo
I know what boys like
8) 'cardo 8) [i]Champagne wishes and Silicone dreams[/i] :smilecolros:

darkmatter

Post by darkmatter »

Hey George66,

Don't give up yet. I've been struggling right along with you!!! The only difference is that I haven't been writting down my commentaries. :lol:

I think you might have passed my knowledge base already!

Thanks Paleonaturist and 'Cardo for you help!

Dark

darkmatter

Post by darkmatter »

Here's my test for a photo.

Okay, I "borrowed" this pic. I hope the web-police will be tolerant!

Dark

George66
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by George66 »

Hi Dark,

OK I'm gonna try my latest creation now.

I bet it won't work.

George66
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by George66 »

Failed again

Perhaps I clicked on the wrong pic.

darkmatter

Post by darkmatter »

Hey George66,

Congratulations! You did it! So did I. Hallelujah! THERE IS A GOD........ I just hope he isn't watching.... :lol:

Dark

Twit
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Twit »

darkmatter wrote:Hey George66,

Congratulations! You did it! So did I. Hallelujah! THERE IS A GOD........ I just hope he isn't watching.... :lol:

Dark
Hi Dark,

You're not gonna fuckin' believe what's 'appened to me NOW!!!!!!

Look in the "Breakdown" topic with Ish.

George.

Ricardo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: Oregon, Illinois ~ Not quite the middle of nowhere, but I can see it from here ...

Post by Ricardo »

Congratulations, "by George I think he's got it!" (sorry couldn't resist!)

:wink: 8) 'cardo
I know what boys like

Twit
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Twit »

Ricardo wrote:Congratulations, "by George I think he's got it!" (sorry couldn't resist!)

:wink: 8) 'cardo
I know what boys like
Hi Ric,

Yeah - GBS and all that but I'm afraid there's bad news.

I haven't got it.

I've completely lost it.

My old account has been corrupted.

See the "Breakdown" topic with Ish.

Why do these things always happen to me :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

George.

darkmatter

Post by darkmatter »

Hey George,

I just read your troubles. Sounds like you're back in the game! I like the user name, "Twit." I wish I thought of that one first....guess that proves it!

Dark

Ps. Nice one, Ricardo! :lol: (I was laughing anyway!)

Ricardo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Ricardo »

Gracias, Dark!

George, looks like you're back in the game, as Dark says ... jolly good show! :wink:

8) 'cardo
I know what boys like

George66
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by George66 »

Ricardo wrote:Gracias, Dark!

George, looks like you're back in the game, as Dark says ... jolly good show! :wink:

8) 'cardo
I know what boys like
Hi Ric,

Yeah, but only just!

I'm blaming the system: (see my new topic).

I'm a bit confused now, about the difference between the "Member's Gallery" and the "Dollalbum".

Why do we need both?

Where are we supposed to put our pics for everybody to see? Do people actually bother to look at them and make comments and vote on them?

And another query. Is it possible to set "Newest First" as the default. Every time I leave a topic and come back, it's reverted back to "Oldest First" again?

George.

Ricardo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Ricardo »

George,

Member Gallery is for photos that may or may NOT relate specifically to one's doll. It allows us to upload photos for posting.

The Doll Album is specifically for the dolls.
Where are we supposed to put our pics for everybody to see? Do people actually bother to look at them and make comments and vote on them?
Put general photos in your member album. When you receive your doll, that is where his/her photos should be posted. Yes, people do bother to look and occasionally make comments and place votes. Not always.
And another query. Is it possible to set "Newest First" as the default. Every time I leave a topic and come back, it's reverted back to "Oldest First" again?
I'm not sure about setting "newest first" to a default, hopefully one of the other help moderators can assist with this one?

8) 'cardo
I know what boys like

INFORMATIONS