betterlovedoll.com

Joining HVG group ?

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
soon2be

Joining HVG group ?

Post by soon2be »

The moderator says I can join this group, but no matter where I go on the site, I cannot see a way to access or see the HVG group. Thanks!
"Quick tempered queen knows what she wants -
and what I got is what its not" - Devo.

Paleonaturist
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Paleonaturist »

Hi, Soon2be!

Have you received a confirmation e-mail saying you're a member?

Once you've got that, your User Groups will show up at the bottom of the "Forums" page. There are generally two ways to read posts in that group - and both begin by clicking on "Forums" in the navigation column at the top left-hand corner of most Doll Forum pages. (It's the one in bold.)

If you want to have the option of reading _all_ the posts that have ever been posted in the HVG group, scroll down - past announcements, this place, the various doll-related forums, even past the Doll Owner's group, Ladies lounge, and the Batcave. That's where you'll find your user groups, such as HVG, Japanese Doll Admirers, or The Pink Zone.

If you just want to catch up on stuff that's been said since your last visit, scroll to the right (at the _top_ of the page) and click on "Posts since your last visit". The Doll Forum keeps track of when you were here last (that's part of why you have to have cookies enabled) and will search out the posts made since you left, and arrange them in chronological order for you. Your User Groups will appear mixed in with all the other forums you have access to.

~B.

soon2be

How to access HVG group?

Post by soon2be »

Have you received a confirmation e-mail saying you're a member?
Once you've got that, your User Groups will show up at the bottom of the "Forums" page.

--

I got a private message from Qualtox (spelling?) saying yes, I had addess, but the user groups at the bottom of the page does not show the HVG group. I don't own one yet, but it is in my future - I'm "Soon to be divorced"
Thanks!

soon2be

It works now!

Post by soon2be »

Ah, the webmasters and moderators fixed it, I can now see the HVG group. thanks all!

INFORMATIONS