betterlovedoll.com

How does one set "Newest First" as the default?

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
George66
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

How does one set "Newest First" as the default?

Post by George66 »

Hi Guys,

How does one get "Newest First" as the default?
Have box! Did travel! Sexual bliss with EMMA a Realdoll Goddess from ABYSS CREATIONS with Lite Body 2 FaceX 4, Guy's Eyes & Eye-brows, Matt's full-set of teeth, Flexon fingers, Neck-bolt and Back-bolt is the ultimate religious sacrament.

Davecat
iDollator
iDollator

confused / frightened

Post by Davecat »

George66 -

Newest first should be the default setting. Are you saying that all ov the oldest posts show up at the top ov the screen on your browser??
+ + + + +

'Shouting to hear the echoes'. Life-like texture ;_;
http://www.kuroneko-chan.com/echoes

Doctor_Zaius
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: confused / frightened

Post by Doctor_Zaius »

Davecat wrote:
Newest first should be the default setting. Are you saying that all ov the oldest posts show up at the top ov the screen on your browser??
Terribly sorry for buttin in, but I also see the oldest (original) message showing up first by default. I can change this one topic at a time; but figure there might be an easier way - to make it the default condition, that is.

George66
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: confused / frightened

Post by George66 »

Davecat wrote:George66 -

Yep!

George
Have box! Did travel! Sexual bliss with EMMA a Realdoll Goddess from ABYSS CREATIONS with Lite Body 2 FaceX 4, Guy's Eyes & Eye-brows, Matt's full-set of teeth, Flexon fingers, Neck-bolt and Back-bolt is the ultimate religious sacrament.

Paleonaturist
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Paleonaturist »

Hi, George, Dr. Zaius!

When browsing the homepage or the various forums, or if you've clicked on "Posts since your last visit", you should be seeing the ones with the most recent posts at the top of your page. If you click on those, and enter a _topic_, you'll normally see the oldest post first - personally, this makes it easier for me to follow the thread of conversation. In most cases, you do have the option of clicking on the page number (i.e.: 1,2,3,4...) you want to read, so you don't have to re-read _all_ of an old thread.

The exception would be clicking on topics from the Doll Forum homepage, where you'll be taken straight to the bottom (newest) post _if_ the topic has not moved to a second page. (If it has, you'll get to top of the first page, where you'll have the option of clicking on the newest page, if you like.)

That's the default setting as I've experienced it. Are you guys seeing something different? George, did you want to read the topics in reverse order, newest-to-oldest?

~B.

INFORMATIONS