betterlovedoll.com

Page wider than Screen.

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
George66
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Page wider than Screen.

Post by George66 »

Hi Guys,

How do I make the page fit the screen?
Have box! Did travel! Sexual bliss with EMMA a Realdoll Goddess from ABYSS CREATIONS with Lite Body 2 FaceX 4, Guy's Eyes & Eye-brows, Matt's full-set of teeth, Flexon fingers, Neck-bolt and Back-bolt is the ultimate religious sacrament.

Keithallen
Ex-Member

Post by Keithallen »

George,
I've read your threads. It seems you are having many PC related problems. Do you have your computer set up to do routine maintenance? This may help remove some of the 'bugs' you've been experiencing.

George66
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by George66 »

Thanks Keith,

I'll try that.
Have box! Did travel! Sexual bliss with EMMA a Realdoll Goddess from ABYSS CREATIONS with Lite Body 2 FaceX 4, Guy's Eyes & Eye-brows, Matt's full-set of teeth, Flexon fingers, Neck-bolt and Back-bolt is the ultimate religious sacrament.

Keithallen
Ex-Member

Post by Keithallen »

After you run the Norton systen for viruses, clcik on Start / Programs /ACCESORIES / SYSTEM TOOLS. There you will find three programs: run SCAN DISK, then DICK CLEANUP,then DISK DEFRAGMENTER
This will take a while, but your system shoudl run much better afterward.

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Page wider than Screen.

Post by Inkling »

George66 wrote: Changing back to Helius didn't help, so what caused that?

The pages fit on my screen exactly now.
I'm in Helius, and it doesn't fit screen - and nothing to do with disk maintenance. I don't know how you got it to fit screen, except:<br>Display Properties in Control Panel. Settings page. If resolution is 1024x768, then that's why it fits. I'm running 800x600.
<div>So long, and thanks for all the fish!<br>- Douglas Adams</div>

George66
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by George66 »

Thanks Keith

I'll try that.

George66
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by George66 »

Thanks Keith,

I'll try that.

George66
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by George66 »

The problem is that the page expands as you write a message.

George66
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Page wider than Screen.

Post by George66 »

I'm running 800x600 too.

George66
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by George66 »

I ENDED UP SOLVING THIS PROBLEM BY CHANGING MY DISPLAY APPEARANCE TO 1024 PIXIES.

Sith_Lord

Post by Sith_Lord »

It solves the problem with most of the threads. (changing res) However when someone includes a big ass pic in thier post you run into the same problem. C'mon folks cut these down a little first huh? I would be nice if there was a size limit built into php. :roll:
I suddenly realized I\'m living in a dollhouse!

George66
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by George66 »

Sith Lord wrote:It solves the problem with most of the threads. (changing res) However when someone includes a big ass pic in thier post you run into the same problem. C'mon folks cut these down a little first huh? I would be nice if there was a size limit built into php. :roll:
I'm feelin really embarrassed now. :oops:

It's just that when you plonk them in you don't necessarily know how big they're gonna be and then when you see how big they are you think,.. Oh fuck'it, I can't change it now ...

because while I'm fartin' about doin' it, I'll just lose the 'ole fuckin' message by the time I get back !!!

But what I'll do in the future Sith, is put in the thumbnail

and a hypertext link to the bigger one,

(now that I know 'ow to do-wit)

and this pic's just for YOU, and JR's Lift, Sith,

and they don't come no bigger than this !!!

so .. if you want to be able to read the dials

and see the Hydrogen gas bubbling up out of the cells and into the atmosphere,

and just about to blow up the 'ole fuckin' 'ouse, click fuckin' 'ere

and AFTERWARDS DON'T forget to click on the expand BUTTON, and MAXIMISE !!

(And it 'asn't made the page get bigger at awl Sith, 'as it. So that's cool innit? 8)
)

Sith_Lord

Post by Sith_Lord »

I did'nt notice you doing it, the worst was one recently posted of a doll hanging idea. It not only went off the screen, It was flopped over the side of my desk! :lol:
I suddenly realized I\'m living in a dollhouse!

INFORMATIONS