betterlovedoll.com

Codes? List? Message Links? Alt-x keystrokes?

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
George66
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Codes? List? Message Links? Alt-x keystrokes?

Post by George66 »

OK Mods ..

What are the commands "Code" and "List" about?

How does one find out what the ALT-x combination keystrokes are to produce the commands - other than by trial and error eg. I found by accident that Alt-b is Bold-on, Bold-off.

How does one get a link to a particular message inside a thread, as we get with our email notification?

I can link to the topic, but there seems to be nothing attached to the messages, themselves from which a Url can be picked up.

Also I hit Cntrl-n, by accident, and lost everything, but then once, it came back.

Does anybody know how and why?
Have box! Did travel! Sexual bliss with EMMA a Realdoll Goddess from ABYSS CREATIONS with Lite Body 2 FaceX 4, Guy's Eyes & Eye-brows, Matt's full-set of teeth, Flexon fingers, Neck-bolt and Back-bolt is the ultimate religious sacrament.

Paleonaturist
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Paleonaturist »

Hi, George!

One way to find out what the "Alt+x" code is for a particular function is to "hover" your cursor over the function button. While you're doing that, look just above the window you're typing - there, you'll see the code laid out as (example):

[ b]text[ /b] (alt+b) for bold text.

As to the "Ctrl-N" problem, I haven't run into that - yet. (now that you've mentioned it, I'm certain I will, and probably fairly soon. That's the way my life seems to work!)

~B.

P.S. - You're meeting Emma in San Marcos on the sixteenth of September? The sixteenth? :roll: Sheesh! My birthday, and you get the best present! Oh, well - give 'er a squeeze from me, if you think of it! :wink:

INFORMATIONS