betterlovedoll.com

Problem with theme FIBLUE3D

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
jayo215
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Problem with theme FIBLUE3D

Post by jayo215 »

I'm using the FIBLUE3D theme and in all other regards I love it. However--

In the Member Gallery, Users Gallery, the font color for the gallery owners name prints as black on a dark blue background, making it virtually impossible to read. I have to drag over it with the mouse to highlight it so I can see whose gallery is whose.

Does anyone else have this problem? If so, can the font color be tweaked? That's the only place I'm having any problem with this otherwise great theme.

Gracias!

Ishtaria
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Ishtaria »

Hi jayo215,

I like the FIBLUE3D theme best, too. :)

I'll check this out (give me a couple of days) and see if there is an adjustment that I can make to the theme.

Ish

Slate
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Slate »

Hi Ish.

Same thing with the Sunset theme. The dark blue bars within the "Upcoming Events" on the home page and others. On Mac and PC.

It's only the links that don't show until you mouseover...the black dates to the left of them show up (not much contrast between black and dark blue though.

The default link text color is dark blue on a dark blue background, can't imagine why we can't see that!

--Slate

Ishtaria
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Ishtaria »

Hi Guys,

It turns out that there is a conflict between the file which defines the character settings for the theme conflicts with the file that defines the character settings for the member gallery software.

They've just started modifying this gallery to work with PHP-Nuke, so they may have this fixed in future upgrades. Sorry that I don't have a quick fix that I can offer.

Ish

jayo215
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jayo215 »

Oh well. Thanks for looking!

INFORMATIONS